Tank Wars

Nope no vape shop... just searching for the perfect vape. :D
Wow I can see that you are the Finance minister in your house, lucky man. My wife is the proud owner of that title, and everything I buy needs to go through her - she is proxy to all my purchases and therefore she approves all budgets including CUD for vaping.

The following tanks were used in Tank Wars...

Bellus, Crius, Subtank Nano, Subtank Mini, Cubis, Griffin, Cleito, Tron, Silverplay V2, Steam Engine, Herakles, Amor Plus and Trinity Cap with gClaptons on Subtank Mini Deck.

And the clear winners for me (and it wasn't even close) was the Crius (Rebuildable) and the Trinity/Subtank Deck combo (Commercial Coils).

View attachment 44741
I have to agree with you on the Crius! While I haven't tried many tanks it's hard to imagine anything that is simpler, or tastier than my Crius. I would still like to be able to get the tank off to clean it one day, but that's future Stosta's problem...

Big Tank Pit Stop today in anticipation of Vape Mail this week which will contain some new juices to test. Finished the Cuttwood Juice test today and awaiting some of Ruby Roo's new juices which I understand has great potential.

Tanks missing in the picture are the Bellus which has Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream in and that is staying... I must say I have had the juice for a few weeks now and it is now steeped perfectly and is so damn smooth and so awesome! @Paulie I'm close to finishing the bottle... you had better launch soon otherwise someone will get a hurt real bad! :D

Also missing are the Aspire Cleito and Joytech Cubis which are still going through tests with Vapour Mountain XXX in them. The Tron tank is also not in the pic because it's still fighting with the Cubis tank... the Cubis is winning but the noise of the Cubis makes it's a no no when I'm watching TV otherwise my wife and kids will hurt me. One of the standard Subox Mini tanks is also not in the pic due to the fact that it has Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle in and I'm enjoying it way more than I thought I would!

All clean and shiny (and empty) with new wicks and coils ready to face the week ahead!
View attachment 44537
There are also two new tanks that have entered tank wars... the Herakles and the Wismec Amor Plus which are completely new tanks for me.

PS The REO's are just smiling and are not worried. :D
Nice one....great shot....you must complete the collection. ...lol...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Com'along Mr @Rob Fisher time for an update :)

There is no question that the Target Tank is the way forward... the flavour is unmatched! I tested the new tank from the Council of Vapor called the Defiant and it too has ceramic coils and while it's also pretty good on flavour I still favour the Target Tank.

I am on refill 37 of XXX in the one Target Tank with the same coil.

The positives are that the flavour is the best it can be in the Target Tank. Vaping XXX in it is like being mugged by Litchi's in an orchard!

On the negative side...
Priming the coil is painful and takes a while of non firing hits till you faint... then leaving it for a while longer and doing it again... but once the coil is primed you don't have to prime again until you change coils... like type juices can just be changed and vaped through the transition.

Another negative is you have to carry a bottle of juice with you because the tank eats juice.

Bottom line is I'm going to wait before buying anymore Target Tanks (I have 2) till the Ceramic Coils arrive for the SubTank Mini because I think they too will be winners of note as well.

The Target Tank blows all other tanks and RTA's out of the water for flavour.

PS Yes there are those clever vapers out there that can do amazing builds and those are probably amazing as well... but if you have had a guts full of trying to get coils and wicks just right and failed and want a tank set up that is damn near perfect then you want a Target Tank!

When I go out now this is my Travel Kit. (Ignore the Monster Kayfun. :confused:)
Boom 001.JPG Target 001.JPG

Thanks @Rob Fisher very interesting and informative.

Another negative is you have to carry a bottle of juice with you because the tank eats juice.
This is something I have never understood, I just cannot seem to get my head around how one tank can 'guzzle' more juice than another.
You sure you are not just 'sucking' too much ;)
Dave

Thanks @Rob Fisher very interesting and informative.

This is something I have never understood, I just cannot seem to get my head around how one tank can 'guzzle' more juice than another.
You sure you are not just 'sucking' too much ;)

Yes with the awesome flavour I do suck on it a lot more... but the juice consumption varies greatly from tank to tank and setup to setup. High flavour tanks do tend to use more juice... hence the enhanced flavour.

There is no question that the Target Tank is the way forward... the flavour is unmatched! I tested the new tank from the Council of Vapor called the Defiant and it too has ceramic coils and while it's also pretty good on flavour I still favour the Target Tank.

I am on refill 37 of XXX in the one Target Tank with the same coil.

The positives are that the flavour is the best it can be in the Target Tank. Vaping XXX in it is like being mugged by Litchi's in an orchard!

On the negative side...
Priming the coil is painful and takes a while of non firing hits till you faint... then leaving it for a while longer and doing it again... but once the coil is primed you don't have to prime again until you change coils... like type juices can just be changed and vaped through the transition.

Bottom line is I'm going to wait before buying anymore Target Tanks (I have 2) till the Ceramic Coils arrive for the SubTank Mini because I think they too will be winners of note as well.

The Target Tank blows all other tanks and RTA's out of the water for flavour.

PS Yes there are those clever vapers out there that can do amazing builds and those are probably amazing as well... but if you have had a guts full of trying to get coils and wicks just right and failed and want a tank set up that is damn near perfect then you want a Target Tank!

When I go out now this is my Travel Kit. (Ignore the Monster Kayfun. :confused:)
View attachment 47115 View attachment 47116
In your opinion does the vaporesso beat the drippers in flavor?

In your opinion does the vaporesso beat the drippers in flavor?

Based on my Squonker RDA's experience I would say it's pretty close. It would also depend on the juice and the builds... am I going to replace my REO's with Divo's and Cyclones on top? Nope not just yet.... Am I going to keep theTarget tanks? Yebo sure am.

Back