Tastes like burn

Natheer Mallick

Goofy Vaper
LV

Awards
Good evening guys. I have a bit of a question. The other night I built a coil ok my RBA, running at 0.8 ohms. At first I was using Sky Blue Vapours 6mg Bavarian Cream, and Seattle Vapor Co 18mg SVX4, no problems for about 3-4 days. Then yesterday, I threw in some Lekka Vapours 6mg Carabana, and after a few hits, I start getting a bit of a burning taste in my mouth. I figured it can't be the coil seeing that it's not even a week old, but I changed the wick. One or two hits later, I get the taste again. Still with the Carabana. The taste goes away for a bit of I hold the firing button down and blow into the drip tip, but that's only temporary. Has anyone else experienced anything like that? If so, what's causing it? And what can I do about it? Could it possibly be the juice? Seeing that I didn't get that taste using the same build using the Bavarian Cream or the SVX4? Thanks

The carabana is high in vg makes it thicker and harder to get to the wick. Wich rba are you using?

I've gone through about 20ml of 18mg carabana already, mostly in the Nautilus with BVC coil, some in the Kayfun wicked with rayon and some on the little igo-l wicked with cotton. No wicking issues on my side, and carabana doesn't seem to build up on my coils any more than any other lighter coloured pg heavy juices.

I've gone through about 20ml of 18mg carabana already, mostly in the Nautilus with BVC coil, some in the Kayfun wicked with rayon and some on the little igo-l wicked with cotton. No wicking issues on my side, and carabana doesn't seem to build up on my coils any more than any other lighter coloured pg heavy juices.
Well when I did change the wick, it didn't seem like there was anything wrong with it.

I've run carabana on a fresh battery on a 0.6 ohm coil and it tasted perfect, so I doubt that the problem is too much power. What inner diameter are you building your coils on? And what gauge wire are you using?

like i said .. i am still just a newbi .. one of the more experienced vapers can help you more. BTW you use kanthal A1 i dont know if kanthal D will degrade faster. Just a shot in the dark

Try closing the airhole abit. This way more vacuum gets build up and helps the thicker juice to get to the wick. I have a kayfun clone that doesnt like higher vg keeps giving me dry hits. Has to do with the juice channels and the vacuum build up in the rba.

Back