Terrible: Good Boy Oak Aged

Greyz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
This juice is terribly, terribly, terribly GOOD!

I just want to say thank you @Rooigevaar for the surprise Vape mail I came home to on Friday.
2x 30ml of Oak Aged Good Boy and a Weiner Vapes T-Shirt to boot!

Firstly, if you don't already know, the first batch of Good Boy O.A was made and never made it to retail :( Having only just discovered how much I love tobacco juices (all started with a bottle of Rogue by HHA) I was chomping on the bit to get some. Alas my heart was broken when I was told their not for sale but will be given away as prizes :yawn::yawn::yawn: I entered every competition that had Good Boy O.A in it as a prize. Selling my vape story with the hope of winning some G.B.O.A (I never won any)

Then a little over 3 months ago a little birdie @DizZa told me to expect another batch of G.B.O.A - I made a deal with the Devil that he'd keep me a 30ml or 2 when it's ready for sale. I was NOT missing out again this time.

So back to Friday, I get home and this is what I found:

20170707_160155.jpg

@Rooigevaar I can't thank you enough Sir - 100ml of Damians Canoli Hole is on its way ;)

EDIT: I don't make any apologies for the Click Bait title :*

This juice is terribly, terribly, terribly GOOD!

I just want to say thank you @Rooigevaar for the surprise Vape mail I came home to on Friday.
2x 30ml of Oak Aged Good Boy and a Weiner Vapes T-Shirt to boot!

Firstly, if you don't already know, the first batch of Good Boy O.A was made and never made it to retail :( Having only just discovered how much I love tobacco juices (all started with a bottle of Rogue by HHA) I was chomping on the bit to get some. Alas my heart was broken when I was told their not for sale but will be given away as prizes :yawn::yawn::yawn: I entered every competition that had Good Boy O.A in it as a prize. Selling my vape story with the hope of winning some G.B.O.A (I never won any)

Then a little over 3 months ago a little birdie @DizZa told me to expect another batch of G.B.O.A - I made a deal with the Devil that he'd keep me a 30ml or 2 when it's ready for sale. I was NOT missing out again this time.

So back to Friday, I get home and this is what I found:

View attachment 100800

@Rooigevaar I can't thank you enough Sir - 100ml of Damians Canoli Hole is on its way ;)

EDIT: I don't make any apologies for the Click Bait title :*
Damians Canoli Hole?

I am not one for tobacco juices but I am really enjoying this one. Really smooth and so tasty. Need to get a few more bottles before stock is out.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Also saw the title and thought what is going on here...

Nice one @Greyz - great to read
Enjoy the juices!!

I have yet to taste Oak Aged Good Boy, would love to at some point
Need to get a bottle so thanks for the thread

I agree, I find it is terrible how the bottle seems to empty itself so quickly! this juice is saving me from stinkies.

Back