Tesiyi 40A 2600mah

Exactly....that bat vented in the charger..code authentic and all.. The other 3 are nameless under the wrap it seems.
How old was the one that vented? Damnit. Looks like im saving up for some sony's then.

image.jpeg
I'm very OCD with regards to my anything....I check with propper testers (Fluke) almost daily to see all is well. That bat was off of normal but like 2% thought it was fine within my limits and charged. 10mins hissss pfff..check and all the guts are coming out

View attachment 47817
I'm very OCD with regards to my anything....I check with propper testers (Fluke) almost daily to see all is well. That bat was off of normal but like 2% thought it was fine within my limits and charged. 10mins hissss pfff..check and all the guts are coming out
Im sorry to hear that! So depressing.
On the positive side, it could have been worse. If I may ask, what checks do you do?

I believe in sound science so the other ones are fine and so i still use them.. No worries mate if i had legitimate worries about them I'll be the first to post
Thanks! I think im going to get them re wrapped, just to be sure I dont have any GoPowers:speechless:

half my batteries are Tesiyi and other half Sony/LG's. Haven't had any problems with them. I only use them on my "low"current devices. Sony are used on my mech mods with the low builds.

No probs bud..be save, vape on and live strong
Always! You too man! Thanks for the help.

half my batteries are Tesiyi and other half Sony/LG's. Haven't had any problems with them. I only use them on my "low"current devices. Sony are used on my mech mods with the low builds.
Im using the tesiyi's in my RX200, hardly ever build below .3 ohms, dont really like going lower. Will remember this thanks! Which sony's do you use?

Always! You too man! Thanks for the help.

Im using the tesiyi's in my RX200, hardly ever build below .3 ohms, dont really like going lower. Will remember this thanks! Which sony's do you use?

VTC4 - 30A

Back