Tfa cinnamon red hots

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
I have mixed some cinnamon red hots concentrate at 10% with 9mg nic, in a 60/40 vg/pg mix.

The end result is very milky in colour and flavour quite sweet but weak.

Is this normal or do I have the wrong numbers in yhe mix?

Hi @Raslin. I have noticed this before with red hot cinnamon. It's milky when you shake it up but clarifies as it settles. At 10% you should have loads of flavour, has it steeped? It is a sweet flavour though, like the cinnamon flavoured candy.

81GHXfqxk%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

OK, so I don't have a bad batch, I have had it steeping for anbout 5 days now, maybe I should wait a few more days and see if it clears up.

I am hoping this one could be my ADV.

OK, so I don't have a bad batch, I have had it steeping for anbout 5 days now, maybe I should wait a few more days and see if it clears up.

cinnamon is a dangerous adv. after a day of vaping red hots your tastebuds will be shot and for the next few days you won't be tasting any flavor in anything. think its a way better in betweener. i usually have about 3ml over the weekend and i find my vm4 which is my adv taste better after that

emoji17.png

5 days is enough to steep for the RHC, I would suggest upping the % if you find it too weak. I tried 15% once and it almost took my head off, but it might be just right for you ;)

I know this is a super old thread but this stuff is super strong, you cannot mix 10% and it will overpower anything

Back