TFA concentrates wanted

Ghostza

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Wonder if anyone can help a guy out?

I'm looking for the following TFA concentrates, any ideas where I can get?

Brown Sugar
Butterscotch
Sweet Cream
Vanilla Custard

Skyblue stocks some of those items. I just placed my order for some DIY goodies:)

thanks

i checked their site an could only find the vanilla and sweet cream.

Sent from my Note 4 while vaping on my Subtank

Hi Guys

Wonder if anyone can help a guy out?

I'm looking for the following TFA concentrates, any ideas where I can get?

Brown Sugar
Butterscotch
Sweet Cream
Vanilla Custard

I see a claim your throne clone recipe ;)
Send @Melinda a pm if she has more on stock.
Received mine today and making claim your throne tonight.

Just tested it made it on monday. Got allot smoother and better. I made it with 14% butterscotch and 4 % sweet cream. Its had a soap taste freshly mixed.
And let it steep with the cap off for a day also helped.
But the flavours aren't really strong it seems.

Just tested it made it on monday. Got allot smoother and better. I made it with 14% butterscotch and 4 % sweet cream. Its had a soap taste freshly mixed.
yip taste like wim

the batch i made i went with 10% butterscotch 4% sweetcream 3% brown sugar and 3% vanilla custard will give it a few days and see how it turns out

Most mixes with cream or custard need AT LEAST 3 days steeping time. But its well worth it.

I have found the sweet cream tends to taste soapy when used in percentages higher than 2%.

I prefer the Bavarian Cream. I sometimes replace the sweet cream with the bavarian instead. The Sweet Cream smells unpleasant to me.

what method of steeping do you guys use?

what method of steeping do you guys use?

The best method of steeping is "time" mostly lots of it. After a mix I leave the bottle (sealed) in a the cupboard for 24 hours. I then shake the crap out of it and leave for another 24 hours with the top off so that the mix can breathe and release any harshness. I then shake the crap out of it and then leave it sealed for 7 to 14 days, sometimes up to 3 weeks depending on what flavours were used.

This is a big can of worms you are opening now. After a lot of research I chuck it in a dark cool place for about 3 weeks

Ag ya man, I try sticky-tape the bottles to the electric beater... spin the heck out of them. Warm bath them etc... but I still find most of the time that the juices are good to go only after 2 weeks.

With my method, I suppose they're vapable after a week, but there's always a flavour or two that are overpowering the rest. Then after that second week or more, everything seems to balance out.

It's frustrating that you always need to wait.

EDIT: I am going to try the wrapping them in tinfoil and leaving them in the sun for few hours.
@Alex showed us the method somewhere

I have moved this thread to the "Who has stock" forum so retailers can respond directly if they choose to

Back