TFM Concentrates Findings/Reviews

How is the TFM tobacco? Today i FINALLY got my brother to try and quit stinkies and get himself the AL85. He used to smoke Marlboro, so i want to make him so juice with the same flavour profile. I have a TFA recipe, but if i can make one with TFM at these prices it will be a huge win
My best Marlboro recipe is below. Very low percentages. 30 ml of juice would work out at around R20.00

FA Cuban Supreme 2.5 %
FA Black Fire 0.5 %
FA Burley 0.75 %
FA Oak 0.5 %

Thanks @Erica_TFM
No worries. Ive placed an order in any case for a small TFM concentrates order as testers. This is my 1st order with you and 1st time using TFM, i hope it will be fantastic

Anyone used the spearmint? Looking for recommended percentage as a mixer

Howzit. I mixed a batch yesterday of a few flavours. Being the impatient person that i am, i had a few testers after steeping a few hours. I found all of them had a funny floral taste. Is this normal for TFM or do they just need steeping

Anyone have some recipes available? ELR shows recipes for the flavours, but all of them are marked private

Don't know if its just me, but I ordered some TFM Menthol with my last order.

I usually use FA Arctic Winter. With TFM Menthol I get a really weird taste from it. can't really describe it. But always adds a type of cardboard taste. And it mutes the flavour some what. Won't be ordering that again.

On the others I've tried so far.

Banana at 3% is a candy type flavour. almost like those banana sweets you get.

Passion fruit at 3% is quite pleasant. Needs some sweetener. Might try it at a higher %.

Back