Thank You ECIGSSA!

Don't get me started again mate, lmao!:monoloco:

Done with that, wicked up a Tauren MTL and leaving it at home on my desk. No more dragging vape to the room or everywhere I go, it helps to break the habits connected to something in order to break a habit.

Quick update... (unfortunately) not 100% off the vapes, taking the occasional hit for the sake of nic-fix. But fed-up with the habit and able to go a day or two without. The fact that the Mrs is still vaping is not helping, as I need to sort her setups for her. But she is busy learning the ropes to sort herself out.

A bit of good news though, went for a medical checkup today for insurance and my ECG came back clear. So in over 4 years since I was told of a mild heart condition that could turn for the worse within 3 years, with the help of vaping, I managed to contain and remedy myself without medication or a small operation. The extra "circuit" is still there, but in check. Can't remember when last I was out for the count due to heart palpitations.

Feeling good about my health today! Without vaping and the support of this forum and community I would have been a lot worse off.

Anyone wanting to tell me that vaping is worse than smoking can come suck on my ECG results! I am LIVING proof that vaping saved my life!

Now to let it all go and focus on fitness (10 minutes on a treadmill killed my legs, going to feel it tomorrow).
I’m just glad you’ve started exercising again, you getting porky!

Quick update... (unfortunately) not 100% off the vapes, taking the occasional hit for the sake of nic-fix. But fed-up with the habit and able to go a day or two without. The fact that the Mrs is still vaping is not helping, as I need to sort her setups for her. But she is busy learning the ropes to sort herself out.

A bit of good news though, went for a medical checkup today for insurance and my ECG came back clear. So in over 4 years since I was told of a mild heart condition that could turn for the worse within 3 years, with the help of vaping, I managed to contain and remedy myself without medication or a small operation. The extra "circuit" is still there, but in check. Can't remember when last I was out for the count due to heart palpitations.

Feeling good about my health today! Without vaping and the support of this forum and community I would have been a lot worse off.

Anyone wanting to tell me that vaping is worse than smoking can come suck on my ECG results! I am LIVING proof that vaping saved my life!

Now to let it all go and focus on fitness (10 minutes on a treadmill killed my legs, going to feel it tomorrow).
download (2).png
Brother it is still a milestone what you have achieved over these last couple of years. Don't be to hard on yourself about a little puff or two as long as the goal is still there it's Allgood.
The certificate of good health you received today stand testimony that you progressed from then till now. Well done!!!

Last edited:
Back