Thank You ECIGSSA!

DarthBranMuffin

Love Vaping... and muffins...
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Ladies and Gentlevapers... not a sad day, but the day has come to move on. Yes, I quit, cleaning up "shop" and clearing the stash I have collected over the years. 8 years of vaping, 4 stinkie free, I have decided to stop.

No, I am not going to smoke again and I won't dissappear as yet. I am still making sure Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs stays of the stinkies and sorting her gear out. Will still be around to help where I can too and there will be a couple of items hitting the classifieds during the month.

A big thank you to everyone and this Forum that kept me "sane"!

Happy Vaping my Family!!

Ladies and Gentlevapers... not a sad day, but the day has come to move on. Yes, I quit, cleaning up "shop" and clearing the stash I have collected over the years. 8 years of vaping, 4 stinkie free, I have decided to stop.

No, I am not going to smoke again and I won't dissappear as yet. I am still making sure Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs stays of the stinkies and sorting her gear out. Will still be around to help where I can too and there will be a couple of items hitting the classifieds during the month.

Happy Vaping my Family!!
I wish you all the best brother. I don't think I can convince myself to quit anytime soon. So good luck to you!

Congrats Brother hope all goes well its a great thing to be stinky free and vape free good luck on your journey will be watching the classifieds lol.

@DarthBranMuffin That's a big decision and I wish you strength.

I wonder how giving up vaping compares with giving up smoking? You replaced stinkies with vaping. With what are you going to replace vaping?
Do let us know about your experience.

@DarthBranMuffin That's a big decision and I wish you strength.

I wonder how giving up vaping compares with giving up smoking? You replaced stinkies with vaping. With what are you going to replace vaping?
Do let us know about your experience.

Thanks @Hooked , will keep you posted. Weaning off today and going cold turkey from tomorrow. It's a mind-thing with me. Not replacing it with anything, maybe some pushups when the craving hits, but no plans for a replacement vice.

Thanks @Hooked , will keep you posted. Weaning off today and going cold turkey from tomorrow. It's a mind-thing with me. Not replacing it with anything, maybe some pushups when the craving hits, but no plans for a replacement vice.
So you not going to collect belly button fluff then?

Wishing you all the best @DarthBranMuffin !
Thank YOU for all your contributions and spirit here on the forum, you’ve definitely made it a better place
Please let us know how it’s going

And just like that Thunderhead Creations go out of business.

Good luck. It might feel tough in the beginning, but if your mind is in it you're halfway there.

Happy Vaping my Family!!
All the best brother

Happy Vaping my Family!!
Shoooooooweeeeeeeee Darth ... talk about conflicting emotions here ... I love that you're moving on, however I'm sore that you're leaving us ;(

I do want to take this opportunity to thank you for the friendship, the advice, the support, the camaraderie extended, along with the voice of reason on occasion over the past three years as I quit stinkies, joined ecigssa and began my vaping journey ... particularly so through the "Kopdoek era" ... You've been an inspiration to all :ole:

Wishing you all the best for the future, and ... please stay in touch, as you will be sorely missed ;(

Still here peoples... darn, feels like I am going towards the light and soft elevator music....

Had a few disposable puffs yesterday as the craving was too strong. Had 2 puffs this morning when I got to the office, packed it up and gave it away.... I am slightly more annoyed than usual, but not at the point of fetching the chainsaw and digging holes in my garden just yet. Much easier than quitting the stinkies.

Pushing through, if you havent read about me in the news by the weekend, everyone survived...

Still here peoples... darn, feels like I am going towards the light and soft elevator music....

Had a few disposable puffs yesterday as the craving was too strong. Had 2 puffs this morning when I got to the office, packed it up and gave it away.... I am slightly more annoyed than usual, but not at the point of fetching the chainsaw and digging holes in my garden just yet. Much easier than quitting the stinkies.

Pushing through, if you havent read about me in the news by the weekend, everyone survived...

You got this Muffin Man!

Still here ... rest of the family at home too, so it has been a good transition for everyone.

No puff since Monday, no replacement vice either.

My lungs decided last night they did not want to work anymore and was allergic to fresh air, so we had a stern discussion and they are back on track again, seems they were just throwing a tantrum for not having a say in all of this.

No other major side effects, not overeating, no major cravings and withdrawals... business as usual. Way easier than quitting smoking.

My hands do reach towards the usual spots where the setups were, but with a little reorganization of the desk and car it is all reset to factory default in the noggin.

Last edited:
Quick update... (unfortunately) not 100% off the vapes, taking the occasional hit for the sake of nic-fix. But fed-up with the habit and able to go a day or two without. The fact that the Mrs is still vaping is not helping, as I need to sort her setups for her. But she is busy learning the ropes to sort herself out.

A bit of good news though, went for a medical checkup today for insurance and my ECG came back clear. So in over 4 years since I was told of a mild heart condition that could turn for the worse within 3 years, with the help of vaping, I managed to contain and remedy myself without medication or a small operation. The extra "circuit" is still there, but in check. Can't remember when last I was out for the count due to heart palpitations.

Feeling good about my health today! Without vaping and the support of this forum and community I would have been a lot worse off.

Anyone wanting to tell me that vaping is worse than smoking can come suck on my ECG results! I am LIVING proof that vaping saved my life!

Now to let it all go and focus on fitness (10 minutes on a treadmill killed my legs, going to feel it tomorrow).

Back