Is rewicking a PITA for you

Ooooooi @Paul33 ... So tell us how your wicking and coiling is working for you after a visit to the Muffin Man ;)
Ooooooooi @Intuthu Kagesi i haven’t been to visit the muffin man yet! That stupid work thing keeps getting the way cause those other stupid things called bills never ever seem to end!!!

I did however find some sort of plain wire in my cupboard this morning and if I remember correctly I did a 7 wrap 2.4mm and it came out at 0.87 and vaping that at a monstrous 14w. Actually very nice. 21700 battery should last about a month I’d say :eek:

Ooooooooi @Intuthu Kagesi i haven’t been to visit the muffin man yet! That stupid work thing keeps getting the way cause those other stupid things called bills never ever seem to end!!!

I did however find some sort of plain wire in my cupboard this morning and if I remember correctly I did a 7 wrap 2.4mm and it came out at 0.87 and vaping that at a monstrous 14w. Actually very nice. 21700 battery should last about a month I’d say :eek:
Nice to hear that I'm I'm not the only one vaping below 15 Watts, (albeit that I'm generally half that :-D) ... Now get yer butt over to DBM dammit, as my curiosity is killing me on how you'll take to Comp Wire coils ;)

Nice to hear that I'm I'm not the only one vaping below 15 Watts, (albeit that I'm generally half that :-D) ... Now get yer butt over to DBM dammit, as my curiosity is killing me on how you'll take to Comp Wire coils ;)
It was a little too tame for me BUT I did find some 24g flat wire and that came in at 0.5 at 20w and that’s more up my alley!!!

DBM is faaaaaar from me (not really but work blah blah)

It was a little too tame for me BUT I did find some 24g flat wire and that came in at 0.5 at 20w and that’s more up my alley!!!

DBM is faaaaaar from me (not really but work blah blah)
Ag no man ... above 15Watts and you've gone to the dark (DL) side :-D and speaking of flatties, (wire that is) ... DBM also has some of that ... I'm surprised you haven't experimented with a couple of coil types whilst munching Bran Muffins

I love rewicking takes my mind off everything going around me . Unless its a atty where the wicking is important then its not fun because you are worrying then whole time if you are going to get leaks , dry hits .

Ag no man ... above 15Watts and you've gone to the dark (DL) side :-D and speaking of flatties, (wire that is) ... DBM also has some of that ... I'm surprised you haven't experimented with a couple of coil types whilst munching Bran Muffins
I think this flat wire was from the Muffin Man. I’m enjoying it super easy to clean as well!!!

Back