Thank you vape community - over R1 million in sales in 3 days

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Thank you to all our loyal customers as well as everyone else who supported us over the weekend of Friday to Sunday, 25 to 27 August.

We set a new record in that we achieved well north of R1 million in sales over these 3 days.

We truly appreciate each and every one of you who purchased from us and we trust that our service, products and the overall experience exceeded your expectations.

Without each and everyone of you we would not be where we are today.

The Vaperite Team

Well done Vaperite. I was at your stall twice and found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. They were also very efficient and despite being busy you seemed to have a system which allowed people to be served quickly. Also a great range of stock and some great specials. Got a Nitecore D2 for R300. Win!

Will definitely consider Vaperite as a vendor when my bank account recovers from VapeCon sometime in 2020.

I appreciated the fact that you had specials at your stores for those who could not make Vapecon. Thank you @Vaperite South Africa

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for amazing specials and the 20% discount actually caught me off guard, got more than I bargained on.
Been vaping the new juice range, the coconut Marshmallow is probably the closest juice to it's description I have ever tasted. Really enjoying it.

Back