Thanks all For VapeCon

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who came to VapeCon and supported us we were blown away by the responses!!
Massive thanks to the organisers and the other vendors for making this epic event! Vaping in South Africa is legit epic!!

I hope you all have a great week!

thank-you.jpg

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who came to VapeCon and supported us we were blown away by the responses!!
Massive thanks to the organisers and the other vendors for making this epic event! Vaping in South Africa is legit epic!!

I hope you all have a great week!

View attachment 105604
Awesome to get to have a quick chat with you alone finally @Paulie ! Epic juices and an epic day, well done on the stand btw, looked amazing!

@Paulie !!!!!

I didn't have much of a chance to chat with you and chill out at VapeCon - but let me tell you that your stand was MEGA EPIC! - Big congrats to you, @Wicked and @Michael

You guys rock big time

And a special thank you for your unwavering support, encouragement and help all the way - in the months leading up to this event.

I didn't get a chance to try the special reserve Coffee Cake or get any of the other juices - I feel so bad - but will make up for it in the coming weeks!

Back