Thanks for the PIF

what is PIF? I'm trying to figure it out, but all I come up with is: paid in full, put in freight, pull in friend, put in front and people in front - none of those make sense. Please help i'm in a state of FOMO :).

what is PIF? I'm trying to figure it out, but all I come up with is: paid in full, put in freight, pull in friend, put in front and people in front - none of those make sense. Please help i'm in a state of FOMO :).
Lol at pull in friend

It means pay it forward

thanks and nice one brother @Christos, this is a people are awesome vid, but in the forum...

I got a real surprise today when I met for coffee with @jm10 at Oscars for coffee... he said because I had piffed so much stuff of late he wanted to PIF me! Boom! Not only did I get coffee and lunch he also brought me 3 brand new Fire Extinguishers! One for the house, one for the boat house and one for the boat! Thank you Justin that meant a LOT!
:b1:

PIF 001.JPG PIF 004.JPG

I got a real surprise today when I met for coffee with @jm10 at Oscars for coffee... he said because I had piffed so much stuff of late he wanted to PIF me! Boom! Not only did I get coffee and lunch he also brought me 3 brand new Fire Extinguishers! One for the house, one for the boat house and one for the boat! Thank you Justin that meant a LOT!

View attachment 122523 View attachment 122524

@Rob Fisher, tis but a very small thank you for been the legend you are, was such a pleasure to meet you and chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 122523 View attachment 122524
Great to hear - it gladdens the heart! Kudos @jm10!

Oh wow - this is amazing
Kudos to you @jm10 !
Thanks for sharing and for the photos @Rob Fisher

Back