That one product!

Mmmm... it seems different atty's are best with certain profiles. I tried some red pill in my dripper the other day, and sorry @Rob Fisher the menthol just isn't for me. I seem to levitate towards desserts and bakery juices. What in your experience would be best for those @CaliGuy ? Also, is the reload magnitudes better than other atty's you've tried, or is it incrimental?

I don’t bother much with desserts or bakery profiles as most are too sweet for my liking. I’m still looking for a ADV dessert but don’t put much effort into it really, prefer my fruity profiles as there is so many good options available.

I recently acquired a Reload RTA for myself but have always known about it and vaped it several times in other people’s setup so knew very well how it performs. I shy’ed away from it because too much flavor made me feel ill and rather opted to explore top scoring single coil RTAs & RDAs of which I have a good selection. The single coils all have good flavor but not in the same league as the Reload from my experience. This RTA will stay at the top of my list as it reminds me that there are atomizers on the market that are more than capable of producing in your face flavor and do so with ease, so yes the Reload RTA is magnitudes better for me.

not really a product but always go to a shop that has samples of the juice and try it. drop taste and smell does not always reflect how the juice will vape.

This RTA will stay at the top of my list as it reminds me that there are atomizers on the market that are more than capable of producing in your face flavor and do so with ease, so yes the Reload RTA is magnitudes better for me.

Arghh,....now I'm gonna have to buy one.

Back