The 10,000 Posts Club!

Thanks for the medal @johan
Its so lovely!!

Good Lord! I think I'll be older than Uncle Rob is now when I reach 10 000 posts.....hahahaha :-D

Thanks @Rob Fisher
I have been inspired by all the lunatics and wonderful people around me
This is unlike any online experience ive had before!

And now we know who talks the most k@k are probably some of the most helpful members on the forum ;)

Congratz @Silver in joining @Andre and @Rob Fisher on this remarkable achievement. Without the likes of you okes (and quite a few other colorful characters) this place would just not be the same.
It's exactly that unique inviting & relaxed atmosphere that you all create that differentiates it from many other forums that I've experienced and simply places it miles ahead.

And now we know who talks the most k@k are probably some of the most helpful members on the forum ;)

Congratz @Silver in joining @Andre and @Rob Fisher on this remarkable achievement. Without the likes of you okes (and quite a few other colorful characters) this place would just not be the same.
It's exactly that unique inviting & relaxed atmosphere that you all create that differentiates it from many other forums that I've experienced and simply places it miles ahead.

Thanks @Kuhlkatz - appreciate it. You are right the people on this forum make things very special.

@Silver . Congratulations with the great achievement. If i think about how much efforr i have gone to for my couple of posts you must be exhausted after 10k

Keep up the good work and insightful posts

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Congrats forum colleague! Those who talk more sense do take a bit longer to reach this milestone:D. Jokes aside, without your impeccable logic and utmost courtesy this forum would have been far poorer. Here is to the next 10 000!

What an achievement - congratulations @Silver :party:

As the others have mentioned, not only is it an amazing quantity, but the quality of your posts are unrivaled IMO - each and every one has been a pleasure to read :)

Looking forward to the next 10K ;)

@Silver congrats on the 10k posts.

At my level of of of posts it will take me more than a hundred years to catch with you.

Just give us more juice reviews. Absolutely love it.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the feedback.

@BioHAZarD , I am not exhausted, just excited ;-)

@Andre, thank you for the kind words! Its always a pleasure to be couteous on this forum with the type of people around

@free3dom , aw thanks man, i appreciate it

@yuganp - thanks so much. The reviews will continue - dont worry ;-)

Last edited:
Great achievement @Silver. And Thank you for all the great insight and advice. It's really appreciated. Looking forward to the next 10k

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

@Silver - congrats on the 10 000 posts :D :rock:

That is a ton of valuable contributions right there.

From juice reviews, insightful comments advice and some laughs.

Here's to another 10 000 :D

Back