Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I really had no intention of buying one of the new REO Mini's that takes the silly little 14500 battery... but Oh My Word is the shiny Brass one calling me... I must resist!

BrassyMini1.jpg BrassyMini2.jpg BrassyMini3.jpg BrassyMini4.jpg

the normal mini is so dam cute i cant imagine what this must be like to hold. just look how big that atty looks on it.

My finger slipped and I added one by mistake along with some spare bottles and and RM2 and some other stuff... :D

I could not help myself! One very cute and shiny baby REO on it's way! :rock:

But I think I did pretty well... I held out for over three hours after seeing the pics! :p

Wow Rob, congrats on that purchase
I hope it makes the ultimate stealth vaping machine!

My finger slipped and I added one by mistake along with some spare bottles and and RM2 and some other stuff... :D

I could not help myself! One very cute and shiny baby REO on it's way! :rock:

But I think I did pretty well... I held out for over three hours after seeing the pics! :p
Great stuff, so happy I was not consulted - might have included a 14500 Mini in Raw Tumbled!
Remember the 14500 batteries.

Great stuff, so happy I was not consulted - might have included a 14500 Mini in Raw Tumbled!
Remember the 14500 batteries.

I can drop Rob an email and he can add one for you! ;-)

Batteries ordered from RDVapour! ;-)

blame it on the roof tiles and garden hose when she ask where the new shiny comes from :doh::angel:

The mini is a real winner indeed, especially with a cyclone.

Sent from iPhone

Got the Mini 1.0's mainly to run O-16's on. A perfect mod/atty match for a super compact Reo even with the piddly 14500 batts that don't last as long as you might like with the monster dual builds I put in the O-16's. Easy solution, have over a dozen batts on hand just for them.
spymini6s.jpg

Back