The Ammit 25 thread

Where is best price currently?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The Ammit 25 continues to impress... no leaking at all, great flavour and most important the extended tank! Rocking it old school on my Sheamus 18650 brass because the fire button is just so smooth!
AmmitMEch 001.JPG AmmitMEch 002.JPG

I have been vaping on my new Ammit 25 since this afternoon and the jury is still out. Will report tomorrow what I think of it. So far no leaking or condensation and the flavor is very good. Not brilliant, but very good.

Geekvape's latest offering perked up my interest because @Richelo Killian told me it was awesome and also because it has an extended tank and with the way these new tanks drink juice an extended tank is a must for me anyway! Richelo told me to use the normal sized tank first but I need to see if the extended tank works for me so I ignored the suggestion and used the bigger tank. He says the smaller tank has better flavour than the bigger one... well the bigger tank is a Chicken Dinner so maybe the smaller one is a Peri Peri Chicken Dinner! :p

The Ammit 25 has a fantastic deck to build on and I used a 3mm Staple Clapton from @RiaanRed and installing it was probably the easiest deck I have ever used since I was born! Wicked it with Royal Wick fluffed the tails and tucked them into the juice channels. Again really simple and so well designed. Juice flow control and easy to use... I go for full open always...

Air flow for days... the newer tanks seem to have as much airflow as you could want and I closed the airflow down to one click. Love the click settings on the airflow.

Standard 510 drip tip and an 810 (Goon) option...

And most important how is the flavour? It's excellent!

So only pros for the Ammit 25 so far... and while I have only had it for an hour or two it has to be the best tank available in local shops today.
View attachment 99620 View attachment 99621 View attachment 99622 View attachment 99623 View attachment 99624 View attachment 99625 View attachment 99626 View attachment 99627 View attachment 99628 View attachment 99629 View attachment 99630
Well Rob I hope you're satisfied. I just got off eBay ordering the Ammit 25 so if the wife gets mad I'm blaming it all on you!

I just want to get the opinion of fellow Ammit 25'ers on your experience with placing your coils legs side up or leg side down.
I tried both and found I get much better flavour if the legs are on top and the coil sits below than the other way around.

.How do you place your coils and why?

I have been vaping on my new Ammit 25 since this afternoon and the jury is still out. Will report tomorrow what I think of it. So far no leaking or condensation and the flavor is very good. Not brilliant, but very good.

I just built and wicked mine with a coil from the serpent/hadaly box by @RiaanRed and I'm finding the flavor to be really, really good... Better than the SMM... Not an accurate comparison tho because its different coils but they both hail from the same box. Jury is still out here too... No leaking or condensation issues. Had a small spit back on the 3rd and 4th drag but once i upped the wattage it went away

I just built and wicked mine with a coil from the serpent/hadaly box by @RiaanRed and I'm finding the flavor to be really, really good... Better than the SMM... Not an accurate comparison tho because its different coils but they both hail from the same box. Jury is still out here too... No leaking or condensation issues. Had a small spit back on the 3rd and 4th drag but once i upped the wattage it went away
Which size tank, Amir?

@Amir, so your verdict SMM vs Ammit?
-Juice Consumption
-Airflow
My SMM is only arriving this morning, flight delays!!

@Amir, so your verdict SMM vs Ammit?
-Juice Consumption
-Airflow
My SMM is only arriving this morning, flight delays!!

Ammit 25 wins
-Juice consumption depends on coil (ammit 25 has option of extended tank)
-More airflow options on ammit 25 and clicky so thats nice
-Ammit has better flavor

Interesting to see how vastly different the wicking styles of Mike Vapes and Vaping with Vic are.

Mike uses a fat wad of cotton and cuts it short, then places it in the juicewell.

Vic uses a longer piece of cotton, fluffs it to the extreme.. and then places the BOTTOM part of the wick next to the juice holes and the top part of the wick on top of that into the juice well.

Interesting to see how vastly different the wicking styles of Mike Vapes and Vaping with Vic are.

Mike uses a fat wad of cotton and cuts it short, then places it in the juicewell.

Vic uses a longer piece of cotton, fluffs it to the extreme.. and then places the BOTTOM part of the wick next to the juice holes and the top part of the wick on top of that into the juice well.

six of one, half a dozen of the other. It's all one and the same thing so long as it works for you

How does the dual compare to the single?

Which is the better option to get?

I am interested in getting one, but, how is the flavour compared to some of the better flavour chasing tanks out there?

I am interested in getting one, but, how is the flavour compared to some of the better flavour chasing tanks out there?

Not quite as good flavour as the flavour tanks... but clouds for days and very well made with no leaks and the easiest build ever!

Soooo.......I've done my final test today between the Ammit 25 and the Kylin. The jury is in........and the diehard Ammit25 fans are not gonna like it.
This is from my experience and after a lot of re-coiling and re-wicking, I'm going to stick with the Kylin. The flavor is better for me and the airflow on the Ammit25 is just a tad too restricted for me. If I had 10% more airflow, I'd have liked it a lot more. For me, the flaovr is better on the Kylin than on the Ammit 25. I had the same coils at the same wattage in both of them and using the same juice. Kylin wins for me. Ammit goes to the vape bin (storage).

Soooo.......I've done my final test today between the Ammit 25 and the Kylin. The jury is in........and the diehard Ammit25 fans are not gonna like it.
This is from my experience and after a lot of re-coiling and re-wicking, I'm going to stick with the Kylin. The flavor is better for me and the airflow on the Ammit25 is just a tad too restricted for me. If I had 10% more airflow, I'd have liked it a lot more. For me, the flaovr is better on the Kylin than on the Ammit 25. I had the same coils at the same wattage in both of them and using the same juice. Kylin wins for me. Ammit goes to the vape bin (storage).

I must agree the Kylin is better on flavour and vapour compared to the Ammit 25, but the Kylin is intended for Dual and the Ammit 25 is Single coil. I don't think comparing the 2 is a fair assesment. Admittedly I've never run the Kylin in Single coil mode as I don't think a single coil will work so well with all that airflow and just 1 coil.
With that said, the Ammit 25 is the best Single coil RTA to date and the Kylin the best Dual coil RTA (if your lucky enouogh to own a non-leaking unit like I do).

I must agree the Kylin is better on flavour and vapour compared to the Ammit 25, but the Kylin is intended for Dual and the Ammit 25 is Single coil. I don't think comparing the 2 is a fair assesment. Admittedly I've never run the Kylin in Single coil mode as I don't think a single coil will work so well with all that airflow and just 1 coil.
With that said, the Ammit 25 is the best Single coil RTA to date and the Kylin the best Dual coil RTA (if your lucky enouogh to own a non-leaking unit like I do).

At the moment I'm running a single coil in the Kylin and the flavor is still better than the Ammit. I tested with single coils only. I did not put dual coils in the Kylin, as that would be an unfair comparison. Like I said earlier, exactly the same coils, wattage and juice. I stand by my assesment. :)

I have yet to try the Ammit 25, but I have the original Ammit 22, and this tank is by far the best tank for me in terms of flavour and build quality. In my experience, only once you dial in the right build for a particular atty, do you really know what it's capable of. I used the Ammit 22 for about two months before I stumbled on the perfect build for me. (PS, I only use "Good Boy by Wiener" in all the tanks I own)

I can't wait to get myself the 25, if for no other reason but the larger capacity. I love the Ammit brand.

I have yet to try the Ammit 25, but I have the original Ammit 22, and this tank is by far the best tank for me in terms of flavour and build quality. In my experience, only once you dial in the right build for a particular atty, do you really know what it's capable of. I used the Ammit 22 for about two months before I stumbled on the perfect build for me. (PS, I only use "Good Boy by Wiener" in all the tanks I own)

I can't wait to get myself the 25, if for no other reason but the larger capacity. I love the Ammit brand.
As an owner of both the Ammit 22 and 25, do you mind sharing the build you employ on the 22?
Currently vaping on Good Boy O.A in the 25 but would like to try some in the 22.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Back