Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Armor 1.0 is definitely the hottest RDA of 2017 so far. It’s a gorgeous looking RDA with a super compact design with elegant angular lines that make it right at home on any high end mod (any mod). And it’s not just about looks, there are some great design features inside. So is it worth all the hype?

Group Buy available to ECIGSSA members only! Five available... first come first served!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/armor-1-0-rda-group-buy.t36937/

Thanks @Rob Fisher
This looks interesting
Havent watched the video yet, but is this rda best for dual or single coils?

Thanks @Rob Fisher
This looks interesting
Havent watched the video yet, but is this rda best for dual or single coils?

The Armor 1.0 is a smallish two post RDA, capable of single or dual coils with a reduced chamber and squonk pin. The kit includes a peek-chamber reducer for single coil use, a 510 drip-tip adapter, and a solid 510 pin for dripping.

The Armor 1.0 is a smallish two post RDA, capable of single or dual coils with a reduced chamber and squonk pin. The kit includes a peek-chamber reducer for single coil use, a 510 drip-tip adapter, and a solid 510 pin for dripping.

Aah, this is painful Rob!
:eek:

Mmmm.....airflow looks restricted and only smallish coils. Nice design though. Would've liked the posts to be a little further apart.

Mmmm.....airflow looks restricted and only smallish coils. Nice design though. Would've liked the posts to be a little further apart.

I'm happy its like that lol You big ass coil guys with your huge airflow get so many new toys to play with as it is :p :D

QUOTE="DoubleD, post: 528079, member: 1049"]I'm happy its like that lol You big ass coil guys with your huge airflow get so many new toys to play with as it is :p :D[/QUOTE]

A fair assessment :) I will in this case yield and agree with you on this one :p (only this one) :)

Finally I have an Armor 1.0 in my paws! Very easy to build a single coil... looks great and initial indications is it's a great flavour RDA. My guess is it's going to be better as a BF Squonk RDA because of the small juice capacity (or maybe I'm not putting enough in initially) and as an RDA it needs drops often. Love the airflow.
Armor1.jpg Armor2.jpg Armor3.jpg Armor6.jpg Armor7.jpg

Finally I have an Armor 1.0 in my paws! Very easy to build a single coil... looks great and initial indications is it's a great flavour RDA. My guess is it's going to be better as a BF Squonk RDA because of the small juice capacity (or maybe I'm not putting enough in initially) and as an RDA it needs drops often. Love the airflow.
View attachment 94730 View attachment 94731 View attachment 94732 View attachment 94733 View attachment 94734

Thats so sexy. I missed the group so @Rob Fisher if you ever want to sell it let me please have first dibs.

View attachment 94730 View attachment 94731 View attachment 94732 View attachment 94733 View attachment 94734
I was lucky enough to see these on saturday and vape one on saturday. Wish I could have taken one home with me!

Back