The Bacon Video Reviews

@Derick , I didn't measure it properly, I just added 3 drops into the mpt3 size of liquid, so 3 drops to 1.2-1.5ml I would say...

@Derick , I didn't measure it properly, I just added 3 drops into the mpt3 size of liquid, so 3 drops to 1.2-1.5ml I would say...

That's actually stronger than I thought it would be mixed at

The web reckons 20 drops is = 1ml for flavourings so 3 drops would be 0.15 ml - so looks like that is about a 10% mix

@Derick yeah it's quite a strong flavor mix I have there now, I will try it toned down next time.

That's the awesome thing with DIY liquids, tailor the flavor to your specific tastes.

@Derick yeah it's quite a strong flavor mix I have there now, I will try it toned down next time.

That's the awesome thing with DIY liquids, tailor the flavor to your specific tastes.
Yep, and you get to try stuff like 100% PG, like you did :)

I think it might also taste good with some sort of sweet flavour added to it, and the bacon kip flavour just a small added background 'tone'

got 2 drops bacon and a single drop of vapourmountain cotton candy concentrate in the mpt3 tank now, its not the right ratio,or maybe i need to try a different sweetener. @Derick i think the sweet mix is a good idea though!

got 2 drops bacon and a single drop of vapourmountain cotton candy concentrate in the mpt3 tank now, its not the right ratio,or maybe i need to try a different sweetener. @Derick i think the sweet mix is a good idea though!

We got a small sample of ethyl maltol crystals from TFA - which is a straight sweetener, will give that a try tomorrow, but I'm thinking a maple syrup flavour might be nice :)

Oh and when we get a maple syrup flavour I am definitely going to try and make a rum & maple tobacco :)

Awesome review and fine well and truly avoided! My Bacon Kip flavour should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait!

Oh and when we get a maple syrup flavour I am definitely going to try and make a rum & maple tobacco :)

I'm first in line for rum & maple tobacco flavour - used to be my pipe tobacco of choice mixed with butterscotch.

Back