Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I was cruising around the Vapor DNA web site and decided (despite the fact I said I wouldn't buy any more juices) and I thought I would try a few of the Best Damn Juices!

VapeMail003.jpg

And then I watched Ruby Roo's (she wants me) review of the juices and when she said the Icy Banana was just too powerful a menthol for her I decided that it may be just the juice for me... she is such a girl... she should try some Menthol Ice!

So I put some in a REO bottle in Lily and gave it a go...

BestDamnJuice 007.JPG

The first few toots are great but I'm not a great banana fan and while it's a good juice it's not really for me and there is far too little menthol in it to call it icy... Ruby Roo must have a really sensitive throat because it's really a mild menthol. I filled the bottle up with Mount Baker Extreme Ice (60% Extreme Ice and 40% Icy Banana) and now it's much better for me because there is now enough menthol and only a hint of banana!

Those that like banana will enjoy this because there is no doubt that's it's a banana juice but I won't be buying it again... Oh what a surprise... ;-)

I will try the other two once I have cleaned Lily... the one I'm really oping will be good is the Guava Infused!

It's been half an hour with the juice and Lily is in the sink being washed... that being said if you like banana then you will like this juice.

OK time for the Guava Infused one..

And another does and another one does another one bites the dust... it makes me cough. :-(

Best Damn Juice 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher , I assume these are not available locally?
Special import from USA?

Thanks, i have updated the title accordingly

Back