The Billow Thread

Here some more pics of the build and the lemo filled with nanas cream on the flask :p

image_zps09ecc325.jpg

image_zps66521adb.jpg

so i tried the single coil in the billow and wow its incredible. Found you needed to close the air hole on the air flow opening that is not used in the billow on singles. Had a few issues with leaking but this is due to the wrong wicking method i think.

As for the vape !!! freaking wow!!! cant even look at my lemo

so i tried the single coil in the billow and wow its incredible. Found you needed to close the air hole on the air flow opening that is not used in the billow on singles. Had a few issues with leaking but this is due to the wrong wicking method i think.

Thanks for that @shloopie

Good to know that the single coil works well in the billow!

It does!!! coil came out to 1,1 ohms on 26 gauge.... Very happy camper!!

Sorry for the ignorant question, but is the Billow you have an authentic product or a clone?
The one on VapeClubs site I think says its an EHPro one. Are they the original makers of it?

Sorry for the ignorant question, but is the Billow you have an authentic product or a clone?
The one on VapeClubs site I think says its an EHPro one. Are they the original makers of it?
Yes it is authentic. Ehpro and Eciggity (www.eciggity.com) created it.

Finally got round to building a Billow myself tonight. @VapeGrrl says I have to use it outside, its making the house hazy. :eek:
Getting a bit better flavour of the Aqua V2 atm but I don't run either much above 40W on 0.5 Ohm and it's my first setup on the Billow so time will tell.

With the next batch Ehpro promised to throw in some longer screws for the outside posts for those looking for them btw ..

Must say I'm battling big time with the single coil build , lots of leaking to the point of I want to just throw this thing away .... any advise on the wicking method ?

Suggestion for Those Experiencing Leakage: To prevent/reduce any kind of leakage from the airflow holes and/or AFC screws, please make sure that a portion of your wick is blocking the gap between the positive and negative posts on both sides of your build. The Billow's juice channels are much larger than other RTA's and using more cotton on the deck is recommended. Wrapping a bit of plumbers tape around the AFC screws also works with minimizing leaking!

From Ehpro and Eciggity website

any one with experience of the big dripper and the billow in terms of cloud production. I have the big dripper and the clouds are quite prodigious

Thx for the advise but for a geniune tank one would expect it to just work not needing plumbers tape and whatnot just my 2c any suggestions for single coil builds same as the dual cause I did that still massive leaking

Thx for the advise but for a geniune tank one would expect it to just work not needing plumbers tape and whatnot just my 2c any suggestions for single coil builds same as the dual cause I did that still massive leaking
The billow was designed for dual coil setups even though you can build single coils it is still a dual coil tank. If you only want to build single coils you should purchase a single coil RTA.

@Dubz agreed but the afc leaking should not happen that is just poor machining guess I'll give the dual coil build a go or get a lemo :p

Once you venture outside the intended use of a device you really can't blame it for not performing as expected. As @Dubz said, the billow was always designed to be a dual coil device and "making it work with a single" is a bit hacky - not to be discouraging, some of us like doing hacky things ;)

If your main usage is single coil then I would 100% recommend the Lemo - no leaks ever and decent airflow :D

@Dubz agreed but the afc leaking should not happen that is just poor machining guess I'll give the dual coil build a go or get a lemo :p
I'm sure that if your wicking is correct then it should not leak through the AFC screw. The only way ejuice can get down to the AFC screw is if it leaks down the air hole under the coil. If your wicking is done correctly then no ejuice should be able to get down that air hole. So it definitely seems that your wicking is perhaps the issue.

I agree that tanks need to be wicked correctly you can't really blame leaking on the tank you need to learn through trial and error how to wick to the particular tank you use. One the other hand the lemo design is more tolerant to poor wicking

Thx for the info and feedback @Dubz watched the video and yeah my wicking is the problem as well as running single coil I WILL get this right just need to get some 28g wire and give it another bash

OK , so finished my dual coil build (26g 8 wraps/coil @ 0.5ohm , IPV reads .1 more) and all I can say is WOW the flavour is well , spectacular ! Although I suspect I need to drop down to 3mg nic on this as the 6mg Happy Holidays is kicking my ass :) No leaking so far , thank you gentleman I have learnt something today ....

zLxQisgVJPeQiXcOaMWWwLq-fMR8DkUO_FZnKd7UbqympLr6YyUsp6BxWHsrEvt8xHrZ_NJMPVM=w1896-h789

Didn't want to go higher wattage as I am pushing the limits on the 3100 Efest already :p

Just installed the nano kit on this billow and seriously beg improvement on flavour on high air flows.... Really impressed with this RBA

Back