The Blow a circle challenge

The best way to blow a circle is to make your mouth like an O and trie a tipe of caught sound (push action) at the back of your throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would like me to do a tips and trick video on you tube on how to do O's

@Rob Fisher the original challenge was posed to you so I say you should show us that mass of clouds we like to call a circle

Guys I would have to say that there is no need to click your jaw in order to get a circle. A simple push from the back of the throat in a sort of quick jerk fashion will suffice. The most important thing to realise when starting off is that you may look like a complete idiot but it's ok. Get that circle shape with your lips and entire mouth and you should be good to go ;)

Funny thing is l could w/ a cigarette but not vapeing
I had the same issue with hookah. I learnt to become a circle pro with a hookah and then as soon as I began to blow circles with an e cig I could no longer blow them with a hookah . Luckily i no longer have that issue :)

Riddle.jpg

Sorry guys only seen this post now. There's my quick circle just waking up from a nap. Haha

Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
462b2e3954538c24b44061908b912c74.jpg

Sorry guys only seen this post now. There's my quick circle just waking up from a nap. Haha
Wow, then I want to see your circle when fully awake!

My attempt can a mod please rotate pic for me.

uploadfromtaptalk1440098810469.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440247358.362463.jpg

And what supposed to be a circle and came out quite cool LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440247401.835332.jpg

Back