The Chatroom

lol, i looked at the time, and thought for f*** sakes, i have work in the morning :p

Last edited:
So, chatroom shenanigonians, what are your predictions about the legal situation around ecigs and jooses in South Africa?

i'd say 6 months to a year behind the USA.... in the case of Zim, make that 5-10 years behind :p

So, chatroom shenanigonians, what are your predictions about the legal situation around ecigs and jooses in South Africa?

Nothing, remember who is in charge here. Just go to the open discussion forums slip a red one and poof no more vape laws.

its too small an industry in africa for greedy politicians to really sink their teeth into.

but seriously though there might be some sin tax or something like that and a ban on public vaping. and that will be about it. and the same laws as tobacco but that's as far as i see it going.

Remember if they ban flavored juice, they have to ban menthol cancer sticks and cherry cigars as well. if they ban e juice as a whole they have to ban just about every food product as well. they might restrict the ammount of nic or enforce a "Government agreed method". but our e juice already is on scope I don't really know allot of people that vape 24mg and up

so to hi jack the thread. what do you guys think about efest batteries. I have seen allot of changes. when I started looking at going below 1 ohm. 2 months back every thing I read was no must go for purple efest its the only good batteries. I went and bought a but load of these, and now every one is saying no go for the VTC4 or VTC5.

Has things turned around, are the efest crappy batteries now or is the VTC just the flavor of the month?

so to hi jack the thread. what do you guys think about efest batteries. I have seen allot of changes. when I started looking at going below 1 ohm. 2 months back every thing I read was no must go for purple efest its the only good batteries. I went and bought a but load of these, and now every one is saying no go for the VTC4 or VTC5.

Has things turned around, are the efest crappy batteries now or is the VTC just the flavor of the month?
Nothing wrong with the Efest 2500s, good batteries imo. Just remember the continuous discharge rating is 25A. The 35A refers to pulse discharge rating. But with 25A you can go quite low into the dark side. The VTCs have a very good reputation with the guys that really play low and can take a lot of stress apparently. For 0.3 and up the Efests are more than good. VTC5s not made available any more.

Cool thanks @Andre. I really like the efest and I like to relax when I vape. at .6 ohm I am more worried about blowing stuff (including myself) up and my vape goes from relaxed to walking on egg shells. so my comfy place is between .8 and 1.5 so I can grow my efest collection :)

would you recon its pushing it a little on the Efest on .6 or is that still save. I calculated draw to be about 6.8 amp

The 2500mah efests have a limit of 35A.... you could easily build to 0.20 with a safe amount of headroom to spare. so theres no need to worry about your 0.6 ohm build ;)

I've drawn 28A from my VTC4's hell i've actually dead shorted them a couple times by mistake. and they didn't blow on me.
Note: This is not advisable and i'm not responsible for limbs or good looks lost, by attempting to follow in my foot steps... Don't do it!

@Arthster just keep clear of the 3100mAh if you want to go low...the increased battery life is tempting, but they only deliver a 10A continuous discharge. Still okay even at ~0.5 Ohm but not really advisable :D

Also apparently "The Smurfs" (Samsung 25R blue batteries) seem to be quite good as well :)

i got nostalgic. :D One friend on fb, been posting pics from his travels in Germany...someone asked him if he was American, he said yeah from Alabama but now living in Texas...so i had to find Sweet Home Alabama. And along the way i got nostalgic about Canned Heat, loved it when i was a kid. :D

i got nostalgic. :D One friend on fb, been posting pics from his travels in Germany...someone asked him if he was American, he said yeah from Alabama but now living in Texas...so i had to find Sweet Home Alabama. And along the way i got nostalgic about Canned Heat, loved it when i was a kid. :D

Awesome how music is the first thing we turn to when trying to reach a particular feeling, state of mind, or memory - it's the signposts to events throughout our entire lives :D

Tapatalk has decided to change their layout again.

As soon as I get used to one layout. They change t again.
Have to say this is the worst layout they have had. Don't like it at all.

Tapatalk has decided to change their layout again.

As soon as I get used to one layout. They change t again.
Have to say this is the worst layout they have had. Don't like it at all.

Ah damnit....I think now they are just f:censored:ing with us...probably having a good old laugh at our expense :mad:

:--) Cinnamon infusion, second filter. It's very dark, quite concentrated, it's not as sludgy as it looks. - i hope. Cinnamon powder wrapped in a coffee filter, infused for 3+ weeks, drained, then another parcel of cinnamon powder, for 4 days. i need to get lab filters, soon. As fine as possible, that will pass PG.

20141230_000636_PP_600x800_80%.jpg

Back