Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So I got this today...

1649855040479.png

(insert swear words here)

Gear. Alpha Zip Kit I bought via the classifieds.

Fortunately, and I just found this out, as I am a prepaid customer of TCG I get automatic liability insurance cover of up to R1000 on all parcels with no cost due by me. So at the least I will be getting back that which I paid, but still a sad loss as it was a unique little mod that I would have loved to have owned.

That sucks! As u say at least you get what you spent on it, but it doesnt make up for it being a unique little mod that will prob take ages to find again

Fortunately, and I just found this out, as I am a prepaid customer of TCG I get automatic liability insurance cover of up to R1000 on all parcels with no cost due by me. So at the least I will be getting back that which I paid, but still a sad loss as it was a unique little mod that I would have loved to have owned.

Thank you! Once TCG pays out I will check this out again.

glad you were covered at least, but it still sucks

Ohhhh! So sorry!! Perhaps it's time for TCG to travel in unmarked vans.

Ohhhh! So sorry!! Perhaps it's time for TCG to travel in unmarked vans.
That would just open the window for criminals to pose as TCG, to come and do free shopping in your home

That's really shi88y! Hopefully the claim will go smoothly and you find another Alpha Zip which at the risk of making you feel worse (I apologise) is in my view Voopoo's best device! It's the drag under the hood but without panel movement and it's slightly smaller size just makes it feel much better in the hand!

Back