Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Post pics of Vape Gear that gives you major FOMO!

Mine is this Ceracoated Snow White BB and FF Panels!
50009467_2255681817800030_3354938859170299904_n.jpg

Mine is the Juggerknot mini. I could give in and get it, but I’m not convinced any RTA is worth that price, lol. If I was going to go for another RTA, it would be the Tauren Beest. Regardless, I still get some FOMO reading the threads about the JK.

46248C5A-6725-4C6E-A481-57F39F9DC169.jpeg

Last edited:
Gear RTA or Tauren. School gear and supplies broke me this Jan. So going to be a loooooong time before i can buy anything new

does juice fomo count ?!?

I'm pretty much over the whole hardware thing. Found what I like, and i think I'm sticking to it for a while.
Juice FOMO though - pity there's no local SA stockists and it takes the scenic self-import route to try and get them onto our coils.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

Mine is the Juggerknot mini. I could give in and get it, but I’m not convinced any RTA is worth that price, lol. If I was going to go for another RTA, it would be the Tauren Beest. Regardless, I still get some FOMO reading the threads about the JK.

View attachment 155901
You are going to spend R450 on a Tauren and then in 4 to 5 months time another R450 on some other RTA. Save yourself and rather take the plunge and get the Juggerknot Mini before they are all gone!

If someone puts one up for sale they are seriously nuts in the head :-D

What does fomo mean?

Thanks google

“FOMO
/ˈfəʊməʊ/
nounINFORMAL
anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.”

“Fear of missing out, or FOMO, is "a pervasive apprehension that others might be having rewarding experiences from which one is absent". This social anxiety is characterized by "a desire to stay continually connected with what others are doing"

The thread creater is the ultimate enabler...
Major FOMO creator of note - Skipper @Rob Fisher

Here are two pics of his that have created major FOMO for me

Solar Storm - and the engraved Dvarw - with matching driptip

solarstorm3-03-jpg.146096

Oh my word, that blue Dani Mini haunts me.... FOOOOOOMMMMOOOOO

danimail-031-jpg.148252

The thread creater is the ultimate enabler...
Major FOMO creator of note - Skipper @Rob Fisher

Here are two pics of his that have created major FOMO for me

Solar Storm - and the engraved Dvarw - with matching driptip

solarstorm3-03-jpg.146096

Oh my word, that blue Dani Mini haunts me.... FOOOOOOMMMMOOOOO

danimail-031-jpg.148252

Let me know if you want a Blue Dani Mini Hi Ho @Silver and I'll get you one when I get my next one! :b1:

Back