The GS TC Tank on the iStick TC40W

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Anyone prefer mouth to lung out there? This is for you! You can control airflow but even open it's a decent pull. The tank marries nicely to the mod as well. I am very comfortable using it as an ADV set at 520F and puffing away on Velvet Cloud Caramel Swirl.

The battery sees me through my day and charges pretty quickly. Coil usage is still too early to call. I have been running with the original coil for 12 days so far. No taste problems. No performance issues. Tank is not huge (suits this tiny mod better than many others) but still takes 3ml liquid.

Cost iStick TC40 is R650 and the GS TC Tank is R220. GS Coils 0.15Ω - R185 pack of 5.

Available online at Vape Decadence or at our store in Doonside, the E-Cig Inn....

Anyone prefer mouth to lung out there? This is for you! You can control airflow but even open it's a decent pull. The tank marries nicely to the mod as well. I am very comfortable using it as an ADV set at 520F and puffing away on Velvet Cloud Caramel Swirl.

The battery sees me through my day and charges pretty quickly. Coil usage is still too early to call. I have been running with the original coil for 12 days so far. No taste problems. No performance issues. Tank is not huge (suits this tiny mod better than many others) but still takes 3ml liquid.

Cost iStick TC40 is R650 and the GS TC Tank is R220. GS Coils 0.15Ω - R185 pack of 5.

Available online at Vape Decadence or at our store in Doonside, the E-Cig Inn....
Cannot find that tank on your site? Only the 5.5 ml iJust2 tank.

They are available at xxx. (There is also the smaller -MS version, don't see those online anywhere.)

I have a couple of them (i.e. 2), they really have quite a restrictive draw even with all the holes open. Actually quite like them, in both TC and non-TC mode. They use the same coils as the GS Air, Joyetech eGrip, etc. (So these are never going to be cloud-blowing machines).

Little issues in refilling, almost no leakage (YMMV).

[Edit: Censored myself]

Cannot find that tank on your site? Only the 5.5 ml iJust2 tank.
Damn we are clever here... Put the items into stock but they don't show until you put stock on hand numbers in the backend.... Gulp! Apology... Instructed "he who knows the system" to attend ASAP....

Damn we are clever here... Put the items into stock but they don't show until you put stock on hand numbers in the backend.... Gulp! Apology... Instructed "he who knows the system" to attend ASAP....
OK, now added to the site.... :)

Found it under accessories, but not under atomizers?
His name is Craig LOL. I got him an EMOW as an initial starter kit and then a Subox as a "next step option". This came after I converted him from evil sticks! He is my programmer. I think he was befuddled when adding drippers from Wotofo, tanks from Eleaf, and then I had to explain a RTA (Lemo) to him as well. Lost in communication is the only current excuse on offer but he is a clever man. It's all a bit strange for him though. Thanks for pointing out the missingness under atomizers. I looked at it this afternoon but merely searched Eleaf rather than the main headings. As soon as I saw it there, I never looked further. So Andre, how do I send you a couple of complimentary bottles of Velvet Cloud to Koringberg? Pop me a pm with flavors you think you might like. Add your address and I will see to it they arrive :)

Back