The Hammer Mod-hcigar

Nice guys .. i also would prefer to stay on the side of .4 and have a bit of a safety margin .

Perfect . I built a 1.3 ohm coil for the kayfun . Will try that today with the 18650 purple in it and finally try my first mech mod . Cant wait

Perfect . I built a 1.3 ohm coil for the kayfun . Will try that today with the 18650 purple in it and finally try my first mech mod . Cant wait
keep us updated bro

Im really liking this hammer. Use it so far with the 18350 and kayfun lite . image.jpg
I converted the air hole into a cone of 2.5 mm opening and 1.6 at the end and the wistling noise is gone .
That was done with a dremel ( i love that tool ) with a conic bit for sculpting and a 1.6 mm drill bit . No drill press, took 3 min and worked like a hot knife througth butter .
image.jpg
So far i like the experience of the mech mod .

Nicely done man..

yeah mechs are definitely awesome devices!

Im really liking this hammer. Use it so far with the 18350 and kayfun lite . View attachment 4574
I converted the air hole into a cone of 2.5 mm opening and 1.6 at the end and the wistling noise is gone .
That was done with a dremel ( i love that tool ) with a conic bit for sculpting and a 1.6 mm drill bit . No drill press, took 3 min and worked like a hot knife througth butter .
View attachment 4575
So far i like the experience of the mech mod .
Looking great. Glad you are enjoying the mech experience.

well done

Congrats @andro !

How is the vape? Compared to other equipment?

Congrats @andro !

How is the vape? Compared to other equipment?
It vape consistent and nicely full of flavour . I try the kayfun on the mvp and it taste really nice as well . I would say that i like the way that sit in the hand . I think that any equipment of good quality can vape well it just go down to personal taste. I like as well the fact that is simple . Only a button and thats it .

Can i leave the battery in when not in use and just use the lock ring or is better to take the battery off all the time before going to bed etc ?

Can i leave the battery in when not in use and just use the lock ring or is better to take the battery off all the time before going to bed etc ?
If the locking ring is in place then it should be fine

My battery on my nemesis only gets removed to check voltage remaining or to charge the battery, else it lives in the nemesis.

So IMO it is ok to leave it in.

Congrats on the purchase @andro , I think it's a fantastic mod, been eyeing it for a while myself :)

Sent from the TARDIS

When should i charge the battery? When the voltage drop to what level? I use efest purple 18650 and 18350 .

Not an expert by any means as far as this goes, but I change mine every 4 hours or so. Most importantly, don't wait for the battery to die on you.

When should i charge the battery? When the voltage drop to what level? I use efest purple 18650 and 18350 .
When the voltage drops below 3.7V you will notice a change in the vape, it will be weaker and less satisfying, I would say that is the time to change it.

Normally change the battery out at about 3.5-3.6V

I can now join the Vikings among us, with a Hammer - hCigar MOD. :rock:

Thank you VapeKing for my new toy. :D

Here it is with the Kayfun 3.1 on. It looks so lovely. :h:

20140508_222628.jpg 20140508_222820.jpg

Have still to build the Kayfun and put a battery in the Hammer, but as soon as I have, I will report.

Hey hey, welcome to the club
23.gif
21.gif

Welcome to the mech mod club man, its a whole new world and you will not look back

Happy Vaping!

I'm sure @Gizmo warned you about the switch. If not I'm doing so now. Just watch out when you lock/unlock it that it doesn't unscrew on you. I almost lost the switch parts on the first night I had mine.

I'm sure @Gizmo warned you about the switch. If not I'm doing so now. Just watch out when you lock/unlock it that it doesn't unscrew on you. I almost lost the switch parts on the first night I had mine.

Yip, it happened to me, was quick to catch all the parts, but now i am aware of the risk. Attempted to tighten the switch screw enough to try avoid this happening again.

Fortunately, the hammer design is great, in that you do not need to lock the switch every time you put it down.

I can now join the Vikings among us, with a Hammer - hCigar MOD. :rock:
I've got such a soft-spot for the hammer, looks good there! have you got a cool serial number too? Would love something cool like 2828 or 6969 etc

Back