"The House Party"

HouseOfVape

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Finally the opening of House Of Vapes Retail store is almost here!

Come check us out on the 26th November 2016 at our new store at Greenstone Crescent shopping centre Modderfontien. We will be having the official launch of the store opening , A completely new look to HOV but with the same stellar service and products .

We will be hosting a Cloud Comp and ofcourse a Trick Comp where anyone from the public is alllowed to enter. ( Please note no HOV stunt squad members will be competing so that we keep judging completely unbiased.). NO RULES !!!! So bring your A game, the basics still apply.

# R20 000 Worth of Juice,vape gear and apparel up for grabs.

3 EPIC NEW JUICE LINES TO BE LAUNCED ON THE DAY!!!

# The Official launch of BACCY MAN mixed by House Of Vapes in house Mixologist - ( The smoothest honey tobacco vape SA will ever endulge in)

# The Official Launch Of Black Magic Ejuice - An Ice cold blue rassberry slushy with a slight undertone of gummy bears ( https://m.facebook.com/blackmagicejuice/ )

# Awesome Specials on the day.

Also being released on the day - A secret bubblegum vape,that in our opinion is the BEST locally manufactured bubblegum juice we have ever tasted - more info to be announced

Dont miss out on SA's freshest upcoming vape event! See you ALL there!

www.houseofvape.co.za

So On The Day

Purchase between R500 - R749 and get a free bottle of bubble O's or a bottle of black magic ejuice (limited to first 20 paying customers)

Purchase between R750 - R999 and get a free bottle of Baccy Man (limited to first 20 paying customers)

Purchase between R1000 - R1499and get a free 50ml bottle of pure ejuice and a raffle ticket (whilst stock lasts)

Purchase between R1500 - R1999 and get a free HOV shirt and a free raffle ticket (whilst stock lasts)

Purchase over R2000 get a free HOV shirt and 2 free raffle tickets (whilst stock lasts)

Whilst stock lasts ☝️

The BIG RAFFLE

1 x VGOD Pro Box Mod - Black
2 x batteries
1 x BFB 240ml
1 x baccy man 30ml
1 x black magic 30ml
1 x bubble O's 30ml
1 x Paulie's coffee cake 50ml

Prize value =R4000☝️☝️☝️☝️

R50 gets you a spot into the raffle or purchases over R1000.

The Big Raffle winner will be announced at 16:00 on the day

Stay Tuned for the cloud and trick comp prizes to be announced tomorrow Follow our event on Facebook to keep up with latest updates

Www.houseofvape.co.za

Hi, for the raffle, will the requirements be the winner will need to be present during the draw?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

A big congrats to @HouseOfVape on the opening of their new shop!

It looks great and is nice and spacious!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480171942.634665.jpg

Mr and Mrs @HouseOfVape - Brendz we are all very proud of you guys!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480172022.991220.jpg

Sitting on the couches. Lovely vibe and music

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480172053.475643.jpg

Outdoor signage looks cool

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480172110.847254.jpg

@Rob Fisher interacting with the peeps

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480172199.973158.jpg

Great vape shop indeed...

So I was not even aware of this. Came from greenstone Mall to checkers and I needed a toilet. So I went upstairs and was like hey here is a vape shop. Came in and boom there is was at the launch. Shop looks good guys and friendly service. Keep it up

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

New juice launched at HOV today

Black Magic - Curse

James the mixologist posing with @Rob Fisher

Lovely to meet the people behind all the new creations

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480175199.210422.jpg

Very unusual packaging!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480175289.751465.jpg

And another juice being launched today at HOV is Bubble Os by Fog Rings.

Here is mixologist Stephen posing with @Rob Fisher.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480175697.479594.jpg

Also very unique packaging. A plastic bubble sphere. Looks super.

Rob bought a bottle too

Great afternoon at HOV!

What fun

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480177861.526034.jpg

What an incredible day! Felt like I was at vapecon again! So great to see some familar faces from afar and hanging out with @Rob Fisher @shaunnadan and @Silver , @Kurt Yeo ,you guys are awesome company! Thanks for the visit

To all the awesome vapers that came out today! We at HOV really appreciate it, we thank you for the countless hours of fun, the amazing support! And memories that will never be forgotten!

A very emotional day for me, and the only emotion was being filled with happiness ! Can definitely say this has been one of my happiest days of my life!

A big thank you to the guys that launched your amazing juices in store! Bubble o's and Black magic are some great local juices that's right up there! aswell as A thank you to vapers clouds who sponsored juice towards our comps!

The biggest thank you goes out to the amazing staff and friends/family who helped make this day amazing , this event would not have been possible without you!

Thanks everyone!

I am terribly sorry I couldn't make it through bro I was trapped in a loop with @Rob Fisher and @Silver all afternoon, then when they decided we're going.....it was time for me to head back to Cape Town. I owe you a visit bro! Keep me to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am terribly sorry I couldn't make it through bro I was trapped in a loop with @Rob Fisher and @Silver all afternoon, then when they decided we're going.....it was time for me to head back to Cape Town. I owe you a visit bro! Keep me to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was lovely seeing you yesterday @Yusuf Cape Vaper !

@Yusuf Cape Vaper definetely holding you to it bro! Whenever you back in JHB you gotta come chill out and then il teach you how to chuck a cloud .....jokes

Gotta bring me some crazy mech mod coils. See you soon bro

Hi, for the raffle, will the requirements be the winner will need to be present during the draw?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi Daniel apologies but I didn't see this reply till now , to answer the question though, no the winner did not have to be present when we did the draw. Well done to our winner Granville! You walk away with a amazing prize worth R4000!

Feeling is mutual @Silver I love the way vaping is moving in jhb at the moment. Big ups to everyone

And love the way you came up to be here for all the action and fun
We appreciate it big time

Hi Daniel apologies but I didn't see this reply till now , to answer the question though, no the winner did not have to be present when we did the draw. Well done to our winner Granville! You walk away with a amazing prize worth R4000!
@G-Step is this you dude????

Back