The little pleasures...

Tanja

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I get to vape inside the hotel room instead of going outside in the cold...
6d65c5c959d1976beb3d6e29bb2d6a5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Vaping provides loads of pleasures but theres a few things like a weekend drive with good juice that cant be beaten..
9ff34ad92fae2a1bf1523e163bcf3455.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vaping provides loads of pleasures but theres a few things like a weekend drive with good juice that cant be beaten..
9ff34ad92fae2a1bf1523e163bcf3455.jpg

Absolutely!

I was vaping and the room was really cloudy when I heard an announcement on the loudspeaker followed by a loud non-stop fire alarm They were informing us that they were about to have a fire drill for the staff but we couldn't understand what they were saying. I thought it was the fire alarm, I raced off to the car with my vape gear and that's when I saw what was going on

I was vaping and the room was really cloudy when I heard an announcement on the loudspeaker followed by a loud non-stop fire alarm They were informing us that they were about to have a fire drill for the staff but we couldn't understand what they were saying. I thought it was the fire alarm, I raced off to the car with my vape gear and that's when I saw what was going on

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I get to vape inside the hotel room instead of going outside in the cold...
6d65c5c959d1976beb3d6e29bb2d6a5f.jpg

Why aren't you at work :p What is this glam hotel life? hehe

The little pleasures... getting to vape in my car! (I never allowed myself to smoke in my car. Sies :O)

Why aren't you at work What is this glam hotel life? hehe

The little pleasures... getting to vape in my car! (I never allowed myself to smoke in my car. Sies :O)
Hahaha... work offsite

Hahaha... work offsite

You lucky fish! I wish I could vape in my office. Company policy says nope. Luckily working late and company policy goes out the window

As one of our members found out, some smoke detectors are set off by vapour. Always blow down.

As one of our members found out, some smoke detectors are set off by vapour. Always blow down.
This was actually one of the first things my boss asked me, so we tested it with the one in the office.
So I can confirm that, yes it really does.

New invention... vape friendly smoke detectors.

New invention... vape friendly smoke detectors.

That is something I can get behind... Can't vape in my office because of the stupid detector above my desk...
Who do I throw my money at to make this a thing?

That is something I can get behind... Can't vape in my office because of the stupid detector above my desk...
Who do I throw my money at to make this a thing?
Me. I've got a hammer :p

Haha im sorry but ill stick one of my lunch boxes against the roof over that detector with duck tape haha.

Lucky for me i work on the road everyday so im the guy blowing clouds out the window.

Back