The mysterious things that only vapers get

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
So here is the my confusion.
The Griffin has a Bermuda triangle. Every time you fill it up, close the top, the level has mysteriously dropped a bit.
What's your unsolved mysteries?

How they built the The Great Pyramid.

On a side note, my juice level also drops after refill, its the wick and the wicking space taking up new juice inflow.
I get it a lot on my Kayfun V3 mini because you have to screw down the tank to close off juice flow, once you unscrew the tank to allow juice flow, the internal volume of the tank increases.

It could also probably be the pressure of filling it up with your airflow closed then opening it. It creates a drag downwards because now there is an airspace where there wasn't one before.

Hope this helped a little!
Happy vaping!

Side note : this is an awesome. Tank!

While you are at Bermuda triangle, go read up on it. Very interesting phenomena

How they built the The Great Pyramid.

On a side note, my juice level also drops after refill, its the wick and the wicking space taking up new juice inflow.
I get it a lot on my Kayfun V3 mini because you have to screw down the tank to close off juice flow, once you unscrew the tank to allow juice flow, the internal volume of the tank increases.
The Egyptian pyramids are a marvel, but the polish pyramids built by the Funnel Beaker Culture up to 5,000 years ago is a mind boggel

One of the great unsolved mysteries is why people like TFA fruit circles so much :p

The Egyptian pyramids are a marvel, but the polish pyramids built by the Funnel Beaker Culture up to 5,000 years ago is a mind boggel
Your lukewarm response to the Giza pyramids would suggest that you are unaware of the advanced machining used, with on site evidence. :)

Internal corners of the granite sarcophagus are perfectly square, discovered by Chris Dunn, the sides are also parallel and optically flat.
Plate 12.jpg

Close up of saw marks, possibly feed lines of a power tool.
image039.jpg

Found at Chris Dunn's website http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

Your lukewarm response to the Giza pyramids would suggest that you are unaware of the advanced machining used, with on site evidence. :)

Internal corners of the granite sarcophagus are perfectly square, discovered by Chris Dunn, the sides are also parallel and optically flat.
View attachment 51218

Close up of saw marks, possibly feed lines of a power tool.
image039.jpg

Found at Chris Dunn's website http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm
Now don't get me wrong. I still don't believe that the Egyptian culture of that time had the tools to accurately get those diameters that well that only we have only ourselves has just caught up with. I also lean towards the Baghdad battery as evidence that that power was being used. So it's not a leap to say that their could have been lights on top of the pyramids. And if that's possible, it then could be possible that it was a landing site. As we know from hieroglyphics that planes and people in spacesuits walked among them.
Why I pointed out the other older pyramids, is to show that there's a pattern that can be found.

Also, they tried, and in my opinion, failed at debunking the saw theory buy saying that they had huge saws half in a trench and half above ground to cut with. But the speed and force required to turn the man saws just didn't add up

You guys should try Pyramid from World Wonders

Hehe

It could also probably be the pressure of filling it up with your airflow closed then opening it. It creates a drag downwards because now there is an airspace where there wasn't one before.

Hope this helped a little!
Happy vaping!

Side note : this is an awesome. Tank!
Lol. Yes I get that. But the wick is wet. Primed. Fill tank for second time. Bam. Gone again

So here is the my confusion.
The Griffin has a Bermuda triangle. Every time you fill it up, close the top, the level has mysteriously dropped a bit.
LOL! What I do with the Aromamizer Supreme is:
  1. Close off the juice flow and open the top fill cap
  2. Fill juice to the brim
  3. Close top fill cap again (This is important, if you leave the top cap open while opening juice flow control, it will leak)
  4. Open juice flow and wait about a minute for juice to run down into the juice well and wicks
  5. Close juice flow again
  6. Open top cap and fill it to the brim again
  7. Close top fill cap and open juice flow
This ensures that you get a full tank.
With regards to the pyramid thing, you guys should read Graham Hancock's Fingerprints Of The Gods and his new book Magicians Of The Gods where he theorises that advanced human civilisations are a lot older than modern archaeology states...

LOL! What I do with the Aromamizer Supreme is:
  1. Close off the juice flow and open the top fill cap
  2. Fill juice to the brim
  3. Close top fill cap again (This is important, if you leave the top cap open while opening juice flow control, it will leak)
  4. Open juice flow and wait about a minute for juice to run down into the juice well and wicks
  5. Close juice flow again
  6. Open top cap and fill it to the brim again
  7. Close top fill cap and open juice flow
This ensures that you get a full tank.
With regards to the pyramid thing, you guys should read Graham Hancock's Fingerprints Of The Gods and his new book Magicians Of The Gods where he theorises that advanced human civilisations are a lot older than modern archaeology states...
I tend to agree

Back