The New MISO PRO (Power In Simplicity)

univapo

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Greetings!!!
Yes, We know what you're thinking.. An open pod system, again :--)
But hear us out first, come have your first look on this simple device that we are humbly introducing to you. This could be the one you are looking for. ;)

209358607_1823324097848187_488919825601546313_n.jpg miso pro specs.jpg

Following the achievement in terms of performance of the MISO pod kit, comes this upgraded successor. We carefully took in considerations all of our supporter's suggestions (Thank you, we appreciate it so much.) :LOVEYOUZ:

Here are glimpse of some new and retained features:

• Simple yet elegant and beautifully crafted design.
  • User friendly, handy, compact and pocketable.
  • Replaceable coil, reduce environmental footprint.
  • 1000mAh internal battery capacity, more power. Fast charging, only 20 minutes to fully charged.
  • Condensation technology, no spit back and no leakage.
  • Visible side filling, no need to detach the cartridge. (no loose or broken detachable mouthpiece).
  • Interchangeable airflow (RDL and MTL).
Watch out for more future threads about the MISO Pro.

We @univapo are doing our very best to offer you the best device option for your transition journey.

Please let us know what are your thoughts about it.
Have a great day!

We @univapo are doing our very best to offer you the best device option for your transition journey.

This statement I like. I have said it before, we sometimes forget, because we are connoisseurs and hobbyists, that vaping is first and foremost a smoking cessation tool.

I am a huge fan of the Miso. Thanks for taking in consideration the feedbacks and suggestions which only shows you want to provide as much satisfaction to your users as possible. A new and improved version of the Miso what more can I ask for except getting a hold of one, hahaha. ;) Great job and awesome product @univapo

This statement I like. I have said it before, we sometimes forget, because we are connoisseurs and hobbyists, that vaping is first and foremost a smoking cessation tool.
They are making very good leak proof pods as well. Perfect draw for MTL pods. 'Plug and play' easy enough!

Last edited:
Back