The Official Happy Birthday Thread

:party: Happy Birthday @free3dom :D

Hope you had a blerrie fantastic day dude! and happy birthday juice too, lucky bugger :D

The Happy Birthday juice tasted even better today (if that's even possible) :nod::shake:
I think SkyBlue needs to release it as "Happy <blank>" juice and let us fill in our preference...would make a perfect gift :rock:

The Happy Birthday juice tasted even better today (if that's even possible) :nod::shake:
I think SkyBlue needs to release it as "Happy <blank>" juice and let us fill in our preference...would make a perfect gift :rock:

Well... Valentines day is coming up soon... Just a thought! :D

Well... Valentines day is coming up soon... Just a thought! :D

I can just see this scenario:
(Dinner by candlelight)
You: Here you go honey...some "Happy Valentines" juice...
Her/Him: But I don't vape...
You: I know! :devil:
(Lots of yelling and slapping noises)
Fade to cloud :rock:

Happy birthday, I hope you had a lekka day @free3dom. You still have about 2 hours to make up for it if it was less than perfect.
I'm not convinced about the "Happy <blank>" joose though, @Melinda might be seriously offended if someone orders a bottle of "Happy Vooping :D" as a fun gift ...

Thanks again all of you wonderful people :clap:

@Kuhlkatz not many people actually celebrate vooping (I hope, I really really hope) :rofl:
@Melinda that sounds like a much better idea ;) And thanks, the HH juice hit all the right spots today :D

Happy belated birthday wishes @free3dom and @Soprono
Cant believe i missed it.
Hope you guys have a great year ahead

Back