The PV Picture Game

AllenKobe

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Okay, so I started this on my other forum and thought it would be fun to do on here.

This is a game where a challenge is created to take a photo of your Mod in a certain situation or location. All categories of PV's allowed.

Here are the rules:

a) Must be a photo of YOUR Mod (all marks allowed!).
b) Must be a RECENT-ISH photo of your Mod. (+/- 27 Years)
c) No PHOTOSHOP or photo editing of any sort.
d) This forum is huge, and it would be difficult to setup a voting system withouth this thread getting congested. Therefore, the first to complete said challenge is the 'winner.'
e) Winner of the last challenge creates the new challenge.
f) Winner of the last challenge cannot participate/win the challenge they create.
g) Reply with your photo, details on how you got it, and post your new challenge all in the same post.
h) Keep small talk down to a minimum and focus on the challenge at hand!
i) No illegal or dangerous challenges per legality. Along with this, nothing that could potentially reflect negatively upon PV's and vaporizing.
j) Challenge creator must make the challenge something that all states/countries have.
k) Have fun and be creative.

Since I made this thread, I'll create the first challenge. Please contribute! Hopefully this goes well and can add some fun to the forum. ;D

First Challenge: Take a picture of your PV with a beat up car somewhere in the photo. Remember, no photoshop!

Go!

about your point c : resizing a photo to conform to forum posting guidelines breaks said rule C ;) :p

Lol ok cool!
Seeing as its close to xmas take a photo of your PV with a present in the background.

FffOgcZ.jpg

Mod with a glass of red wine.

Lucky lucky! That santa should get a glass full of favorite eliquid to vape and some cookies!

846e36192762ecc661f15fe997668a6a.jpg

PV in an Envelope Adressed to Rotten_Bunny , i can dream cant i ?

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Awesome thread, thanks for starting it @AllenKobe
I just wish you would upload a nice avatar pic!

Ok, so the challenge continues​

A pic of your PV on a red bike is where we are - as challenged by @jtgrey

I cannot easily take part. Where are all the bikers? @shabbar , @BhavZ , @Riaz (can be a scooter i suppose)

Come on guys . Just order a pizza and take a pic of the pizza dilivery bike :D

Back