The Serpent Mini 22 and 25 Build Thread

Ok, did my virgin wick on me 25 (the kind sir at the shop wicked it up for me when I bought it). I followed the basic rules posted here and low and behold - it is perfect! A few drops from when I wet the wicks but other than that, it is perfect - not a wet spot in sight!

It may just be beginners luck but hey, I'll take it!
69fb02d172397f2051f6684d876f1dd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool looking setup @Rude Rudi
Great to hear you got it right on the first experience!
Enjoy

Why cant they make a tank with 10ml extra reservoirs somewhere on the sides or something - without impacting the flavour

Like long range fuel tanks....

Wonder why that is not being incorporated into these juice guzzlers

PS - am on my third tank of @Sickboy77 's CID and am liking it a lot in this tank

It's called a Reo ;)

But you might be onto something , like a hybrid squonk RTA with a 10ml bottle on the side and a tube that goes into the top of the tank.

Then again , might as well just use a squonker then :p

It's called a Reo ;)

But you might be onto something , like a hybrid squonk RTA with a 10ml bottle on the side and a tube that goes into the top of the tank.

Then again , might as well just use a squonker then :p

I hear you @Daniel and you make a valid point about the Reo
But with the Reo I have to change the battery after about 3 or maybe 4ml.
So on a dual or triple battery mod - it would be cool to be able to vape 10ml without changing anything.

Not a biggie changing the batt on the Reo though ;-)

I hear you @Daniel and you make a valid point about the Reo
But with the Reo I have to change the battery after about 3 or maybe 4ml.
So on a dual or triple battery mod - it would be cool to be able to vape 10ml without changing anything.

Not a biggie changing the batt on the Reo though ;-)

Exactly , carrying a spare battery is never a bad thing ;)

Or get the Mushroom Squonker , if you can find it :)

Maybe a Leprechaun 26650 mod is in the works , with a lekker fat 10ml bottle ? That would be chicken dinner!

How many tanks do you SM25 users get before having to rewick? XXX loaded so not a coil or wick killer.

Why cant they make a tank with 10ml extra reservoirs somewhere on the sides or something - without impacting the flavour

PS - am on my third tank of @Sickboy77 's CID and am liking it a lot in this tank

100% agree Hi Ho... doesn't really make sense...

How many tanks do you SM25 users get before having to rewick? XXX loaded so not a coil or wick killer.

I try rewick everyday... don't need to but love a fresh wick... refill maybe 5-6 times a day.

I try rewick everyday... don't need to but love a fresh wick... refill maybe 5-6 times a day.

The flavour of a fresh wick is just superb. I've noticed that after a day the flavour drops off noticeably. Will try to rewick before use.

The SM, 25 & 22, are probably the easiest tanks I had to wick. Billow nano, Cthulhu v2, goblin mini v1 & v3, Smok Minos, and some others I dont care to remeber are more tricky and time consuming to wick, and get right, than the Serpents.....

OK, i might have spoken too soon... After my virginal wicking with no leaks - I now find the tank almost devoid of delivering any flavor? My juice - even tried a menthol - is very muted - I can hardy pick up the menthol?

Could the wicking now be too thin, etc?

OK, i might have spoken too soon... After my virginal wicking with no leaks - I now find the tank almost devoid of delivering any flavor? My juice - even tried a menthol - is very muted - I can hardy pick up the menthol?

Could the wicking now be too thin, etc?
Best to post some pics of your build/wick and method :) usual suspects are that the build is too close to the air intake or cotton is too tight in the coils

Ok, re wicked, brought the coils up a tad and all good now - after a few 'atomizer short' errors though...too high/wide perhaps?

Oh, and I managed to drop the tank and off course the glass broke...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, re wicked, brought the coils up a tad and all good now - after a few 'atomizer short' errors though...too high/wide perhaps?

Oh, and I managed to drop the tank and off course the glass broke...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would be correct regarding the atomiser short, when screwing the tank together, you should be able to "feel" the coil against the chimney section if its too high, sorry to hear about the glass, glad the flavour is back

So this just happened both my tanks out of action now lol.... Luckily I have my trusty Reo on duty. Think I'm done with tanks for now.... Holidays cant come sooner....

5a6dc7b04a9ab3e2eecd23cff5f93fdb.jpg

P. S the rickety table in the background together with my own stupidity were the culprits. Buurman came out to see what the ruckus is about. Good to rage sometimes I feel better now

Got my Serpent 25 last week. Excellent tank running a fused Clapton from Kingsley Customs. Wicking super easy so far. Dump the ring from the start. Follow the video instructions, just trim the wick so it "looks like" it will fill the juice holes.

Sent from my D5103 using Tapatalk

G
Got my Serpent 25 last week. Excellent tank running a fused Clapton from Kingsley Customs. Wicking super easy so far. Dump the ring from the start. Follow the video instructions, just trim the wick so it "looks like" it will fill the juice holes.

Sent from my D5103 using Tapatalk
Great stuff limbo!

Would that not be a bottom fed mod?:SimpHomer:

Would that not be a bottom fed mod?:SimpHomer:

Agreed @Kalashnikov - in a sense it is

But then you know what I want is a bottom fed mod with dual batteries and a 10ml juice capacity - that can last about 10ml of juice before needing pitstopping/refuelling/battery changing

A Reo with two batteries and a 10ml bottle would do just fine for me I suspect

Agreed @Kalashnikov - in a sense it is

But then you know what I want is a bottom fed mod with dual batteries and a 10ml juice capacity - that can last about 10ml of juice before needing pitstopping/refuelling/battery changing

A Reo with two batteries and a 10ml bottle would do just fine for me I suspect
Agreed. I have being eyeing out the kangertech dripbox 2 but it does not look like anyone is bringing them in. Its got 7ml bottle but only takes one battery. But what sells it is that its regulated. For me thats ideal. Go out and the only thing you need to carry is a spare battery and a extra bottle of juice to swtich in and out the dripbox.... But no one is bringing it in:(

Agreed. I have being eyeing out the kangertech dripbox 2 but it does not look like anyone is bringing them in. Its got 7ml bottle but only takes one battery. But what sells it is that its regulated. For me thats ideal. Go out and the only thing you need to carry is a spare battery and a extra bottle of juice to swtich in and out the dripbox.... But no one is bringing it in:(

Group buy ? ;)

Ok, did my virgin wick on me 25 (the kind sir at the shop wicked it up for me when I bought it). I followed the basic rules posted here and low and behold - it is perfect! A few drops from when I wet the wicks but other than that, it is perfect - not a wet spot in sight!

It may just be beginners luck but hey, I'll take it!
69fb02d172397f2051f6684d876f1dd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats what i love about the SM. Wicking is such a pleasure

Back