The shunned

reijnier

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I'll keep it short, I bought a kangertech emow turned out it had cold spots, went off just stopped working and came on periodically. Then bought a cloupor mini dropped it two times on cement broke a week after that, and now my mvp 3 is at vapeking went of with no signs of life I'm waiting for a new one. I bought all of them from the same place. Should I change my place I buy from or am I just cursed,is working gear a rare commodity what should I do
PLEASE HELP

Imthiaz Khan said:
Sorry to hbout your gear being brokenUSER=2334ceijn, r[/USER] :(
Maybe try and get a pouch or lanyard to keep your mod in to keep it safe :)
I have a case used on the cloupor I think I dropped it more forgotten to zip it shut and I dropped the cloupor ,but with the mvp I didnt use the bag and I didnt drop it

SuperGlue?
Or at least some Silicon?

:)

EDIT:
(For Glueing Device to hands lol)

Last edited:
I'm really bigging to consider a mech or something low tech and sturdy I just need to find out wich wire to use for sub ohming

Thinking you hitting bad luck there bud, my cloupor has fallen a few times with no protection and still works perfect, i did in the past have an issue with 510 connector striping out the case as for some odd reason doesnt matter what you have the tanks tighten up them selves lol, wouldnt say change supplier as you have there full support on the products or should have in many cases , some things are just sensitive ie electronics , China's work over time lol

ALERT !!!! askingNEVER USE SUPERGLUE!

super glue contains poison - cyanide to be exact

as for buying your stuff from vapeking, i fail to see how buying from them makes you drop your stuff :p
Dropping not so much but three folty machines well Im just ask

Dropping not so much but three folty machines well Im just ask
the only faulty thing from vapeking is when @Gizmo gives you pure flavor concentrate to vape.... @Stroodlepuff .. oh no wait ... that was me :p

but seriously, its not them, its most probably china, im sure VK will exchange it, if its faulty...or get a reo, you can tow it behind your car and still vape from it

I'll keep it short, I bought a kangertech emow turned out it had cold spots, went off just stopped working and came on periodically. Then bought a cloupor mini dropped it two times on cement broke a week after that, and now my mvp 3 is at vapeking went of with no signs of life I'm waiting for a new one. I bought all of them from the same place. Should I change my place I buy from or am I just cursed,is working gear a rare commodity what should I do
PLEASE HELP

Sorry to hear about your troubles you have experienced @reijnier

I have also had a few items that did not work too well over my vaping journey - but mostly I have had reasonably good luck with the hardware itself. The odd dud stock coil seems to be the main culprit for me...

As for dropping any regulated mod two times on cement - I think if it lands in a certain way, it will certainly damage it. Not a good idea to drop it. But I understand why that happens so often to vapers - since I remember dropping my pack of cigarettes or my Bic lighter many many times...

What is of more concern to me is the faulty MVP3. That certainly is worrying, given that the MVP2 is pretty much indestructible... Mine is going very strong and in daily use - for more than a year - and it has even fallen a few times.

OTE="PeterHas, post: 214302, member: 528"]the only faulty thing from vapeking is when @Gizmo gives you pure flavor concentrate to vape.... @Stroodlepuff .. oh no wait ... that was me :p

but seriously, its not them, its most probably china, im sure VK will exchange it, if its faulty...or get a reo, you can tow it behind your car and still vape from it[/QUOTE]
Because I like buying from them

you can tow it behind your car and still vape from it
you mean like this?

withwatertruck.jpg

Back