The Story Behind Queen Bee

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Deep breath and sigh.

I've finally found 10 minutes to myself to write the story behind the scenes of Milk & Honey.

My twin baby girls were sick with a nasty cold a couple of months ago and they were restless and not sleeping. Whatever we did didn't seem to work and they were also finding it difficult to eat or drink their milk. It suddenly dawned on me that when I was a toddler and sick my mother used to give me milk & honey for medicinal purposes but it soon became a form of comfort for me. We had the milk but not the honey so in the middle of the night I made my way to the nearest Engen Woolworths to find some honey.

Once I was home I rustled up 2 bottles of bottle of warm milk and honey. I took a taster to see if it was at the right temperature and POW I was transformed back to my childhood. That warm vanilla milk blew my socks off. Needless to say the girls also loved it and it worked wonders at settling them back to sleep.

That night all I could think about was making a juice that would replicate the flavour that I so long had forgotten about. The next day I got straight to work and ordered all the ingredients I thought I may need.

As soon as they arrived about 5 days later I was so excited that I got to work designing this juice. After about 8 failed attempts and steeping in the ultrasonic cleaner to speed up the process I hit the jackpot. I had designed a flavour that was so close to my heart. That wonderful sweet flavour of honey with the smoothness of full milk and vanilla.

So here you have it. I have recreated my childhood and possibly yours by designing this juice and enjoying every drop of it.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this and we do hope you also experience the delight of this juice like we have.

Zeki

Deep breath and sigh.

I've finally found 10 minutes to myself to write the story behind the scenes of Milk & Honey.

My twin baby girls were sick with a nasty cold a couple of months ago and they were restless and not sleeping. Whatever we did didn't seem to work and they were also finding it difficult to eat or drink their milk. It suddenly dawned on me that when I was a toddler and sick my mother used to give me milk & honey for medicinal purposes but it soon became a form of comfort for me. We had the milk but not the honey so in the middle of the night I made my way to the nearest Engen Woolworths to find some honey.

Once I was home I rustled up 2 bottles of bottle of warm milk and honey. I took a taster to see if it was at the right temperature and POW I was transformed back to my childhood. That warm vanilla milk blew my socks off. Needless to say the girls also loved it and it worked wonders at settling them back to sleep.

That night all I could think about was making a juice that would replicate the flavour that I so long had forgotten about. The next day I got straight to work and ordered all the ingredients I thought I may need.

As soon as they arrived about 5 days later I was so excited that I got to work designing this juice. After about 8 failed attempts and steeping in the ultrasonic cleaner to speed up the process I hit the jackpot. I had designed a flavour that was so close to my heart. That wonderful sweet flavour of honey with the smoothness of full milk and vanilla.

So here you have it. I have recreated my childhood and possibly yours by designing this juice and enjoying every drop of it.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this and we do hope you also experience the delight of this juice like we have.

Zeki
Can't wait to try this @Zeki Hilmi, it sounds awesome :)

Hopefully its wild flower/ fynbos honey and not that cheap bluegum stuff. :)
Lord Snooty has become my ADV, Queen Bee is most definitely next on my list

Thank you for sharing the story @Zeki Hilmi

I love reading the stories behind juices from the person that created it.
Makes it way more memorable for me.

I definitely want to try Queen Bee now!

Back