The Stubby AIO Suicide Mods x Vaping Bogan x Orca Vape

Would of preferred this just being a boro rather than copying from the Kylin AIO and keeping the price down, times are hard for many and this is needlessly pricey for what it is unless it has a premium chipset I don't know about! Nice looking though!

Would of preferred this just being a boro rather than copying from the Kylin AIO and keeping the price down, times are hard for many and this is needlessly pricey for what it is unless it has a premium chipset I don't know about! Nice looking though!
Timwis, that "adapter" type piece in the third pic, looks like it would change the dimensions of the mod to accept a Boro device. We'll, at least to me it looks that way.

So possibly giving the ability to take the tall RBA, but also to be able to use a Boro as well.

I'm keen to see the battery compartment too.

Timwis, that "adapter" type piece in the third pic, looks like it would change the dimensions of the mod to accept a Boro device. We'll, at least to me it looks that way.

So possibly giving the ability to take the tall RBA, but also to be able to use a Boro as well.

I'm keen to see the battery compartment too.
Actually, that's exactly what you can see in the second pic. Sometimes my own absent-mindedness astonishes even me! Lol

And the "tank" is away from any buttons/screens, which is a WIN for any Boro type device.

£135 on pre-order in the UK, well overpriced like the Abyss was when first released! Talking of which someone who like me just picked one up for £24.99 feels ripped off because he assumed it came with a rebuildable option and the stuff to turn into a SBS etc, he thought I was pulling his chain when I said originally you could add £100 to that!

Last edited:
Back