The Trillian Sub Ohm Tank

cCells ride again! The Trillium takes cCells and other Aspire Atlantis coils!
cCell 003.JPG

The Trillian Sub Ohm Tank from Eden Mods in the UK. A good option for those that want to use commercial coils but want a high qulity tank.

View attachment 104219 View attachment 104220 View attachment 104221 View attachment 104222

High quality Sub Ohm tank that take the Aspire type coils...

Here is a good review...

http://flavourchasers.com/atomizers/subtanks/the-eden-mods-trillium-subtank/

Looks like a nice design. How many ml of juice does it hold uncle @Rob Fisher ?

A measly 2ml because it's TPD compliant! But so simple to fill to I can live with it.

And ccells are a bit thirsty so a bottle of juice close by at all times is a must.

Is there any improvement in flavour uncle Rob on this tank using ccells vs the old Vaporresso tanks?

And ccells are a bit thirsty so a bottle of juice close by at all times is a must.

Is there any improvement in flavour uncle Rob on this tank using ccells vs the old Vaporresso tanks?

I'm afraid I'm so used to my RTA's with Fused Claptons and Royal wick that these commercial coils don't really cut it anymore. But the cCells need a bit of juice through them to really perform so I will keep going...

Ccell coils? So we can be sure it will have meh flavour n burn out in a day.
Sorry, but those things suck.

Nope they work pretty well for me. I have stock of the one's with the bigger juice holes and black orings. As commercial calls go they are pretty good. But my RTA's give them a carrot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccell coils? So we can be sure it will have meh flavour n burn out in a day.
Sorry, but those things suck.

That may have been your experience @Strontium

I have used the CCells in my Target tank with great effect
Got probably more than 40 tankfuls on each of several coils
And the flavour for me on the fruity menthol juices was damn good actually

Maybe you had dud coils?

I used the ones with red rings and the ones with black rings and the both were incredibly crap.

I figured that maybe I got a duff batch but nope bought second batch n got the same result.

I used the ones with red rings and the ones with black rings and the both were incredibly crap.

I figured that maybe I got a duff batch but nope bought second batch n got the same result.

Strange. I suppose that is the weird thing with commercial coils. Inconsistency. I also only had two batches.

Back