Tired of wicking. What's a good sub-ohm tank?

Hi @Hooked

I also use the Drag with the magnetised pod. The tank is a great option because you can attach all your magnetised pods to any 510 mod.

View attachment 255871

I also prefer the Wotofo pnp rebuildable SMRT Coils because they never leak. They are also cheap and easy to build.

The Dead Rabbit R RTA is eaven easier to build.

The flavour from both is great.
I have that too and I keep a spare as well. My only peeve with this is it leaks. Funny thing about this is that the coil lasts me a week where my Gear RTA wicking only lasts me a day and half which isn't convenient when I'm working stupid hours and shift changes.

However I won't complain when I have flavour on point and it lasts me longer than my current RTAs.

Also to point out that the Voopoo sub-ohm tank isn't as thirsty as my Gear RTA which is great as I can sit for my 45 min break and not have to refill it so many times.

I'm going to watch this thread with interest... I have tried many sub-ohm tanks and while some are pretty good I have become so dialled into my Dvarw DL's with decent coils that no sub-ohm tank comes close. Either the airflow is just not right or it leaks or it looks kak or it doesn't hold enough juice or the coils don't last but the most important is the flavour is only about 75% compared to an RTA with decent coils and cotton.
Agreed

Back