The Twisp Nimbus AIO Kit and the Arcus Tank Review

Vapessa

Clouds of Opportunities
LV

Awards
The Twisp Nimbus AIO Kit - and the Twisp Arcus Tank

Still so pleased to have won both these great products... Seriously another big thank you to @Twisp for being one of the Sponsors to a Great Giveaway...:clap::b1:
IMG_20180825_214120.jpg
:banana::b1::banana::b1::banana::b1::banana::b1:
The Nimbus is a Beautiful AIO Kit. Great Size with a smooth finish. I Love the Black and Orange Colour combination.:aplastao:

It's a high-performance device with a 3.7ml Slide-Top Tank for easy filling. It has bottom air flow with a silicone Airflow Control Ring...different and unique to all other tanks I've used. A good idea.
It has a 0.2 triple coil Atomizer Head which helps create some great Clouds and with using a DIY 0mg Pina Colada made by My Awesome Friend @Max :aaaaa:, it has an incredible intense flavour delivery.

The "Power" Button allows variable Power settings - 5W increments from 35W-55W which allows you to set the power output to your liking.:ARMS1:

I am vaping at 45W - 3 LEDs light up on Power.
Clicking the fire button 3x will let cycle through 5 different power levels - in a clockwise direction. Then you hold the power button down to confirm your setting.
:applaudit:
Charging the device - all 5 LEDs show fully charged.

The Package Contains the following:
1 x Nimbus AIO Battery (3000mAh)
1 x Nimbus AIO Tank (3.7ml)
1 x Nimbus AIO Mouthpiece
2 x Nimbus 0.2ohm coils
1 x Spare Tank Cylinder (24.5mm)
1 x Spare Seal Set
1 x User Manual

I really love this device and would recommend it to anyone.:h:

Thank you @Twisp for giving me the opportunity to experience a great product. Much appreciated.:campeon::campeon::campeon:
IMG_20180726_092751.jpg
IMG_20180726_214936.jpg

The Twisp Arcus Tank

The package contains:
1x Arcus Tank
2x Arcus 1.8Ω Coils
1 x Arcus Tank Glass
1x Arcus Tank Seal kit (Titanium Grey)
1x Arcus Drip Tip Cap
1x User Manual

A great little top fill 3ml capacity - 1.8Ω Coil - Stainless Steel and Titanium finished tank the Twisp Arcus.:inlove:
I don't do nicotine - only 0MG so I decided to try Machete - made by @BumbleBee :ARMS1: - matched up with the Eleaf Pico - set at 12W and this little tank produces great flavour with the Machete - a strong, dark bold coffee blend — defined flavours and creates really cool clouds.:banana:

Easy top fill - easy coil change, it has a push-in coil design that seals the tank...coil can be change by turning the tank upside down.:rofl::clap2:

Loving this little Tank. Thank you Twisp for another great product.
IMG_20180825_233616.jpg
IMG_20180825_233957.jpg
IMG_20180825_234136.jpg
The Nimbus and the Arcus are the first two products from Twisp that I have had the opportunity of experiencing and I absolutely love both of them.

:jump: :jump:
:ole:

Tried the arcus this weekend. I'm so regretting I didn't get one. This tank is a pod killer for sure.

I hear you @wazarmoto
I was at the Twisp stand and did try the Arcus briefly on Sunday
But you know how it goes, theres so much happening and a lot of noise - and its not juices i know well
I need to get one and try it in my own time at home

It's a lot like the UD Mesmer. Which was an amazing underrated tank. This arcus will fly! It's a winner on flavor and battery life.

Back