The Wieners

I thought i should put this here
Hehe
e9b1ec64244d0b7bc2dd8a5ef1ea6591.jpg

Proud to announce our two new puppies born into the litter!
LICK
Red Liquorice, pomegranate and a little menthol. You gotta Lick it, before you Wick it!
lick-407x600-jpg.1895

ROLL OVER
Banana and Yogurt, a yummy treat for you to savor, Roll Over and enjoy the flavour!
roll-over-369x600-jpg.1896

Decent and entertaining reviews from these guys.

I must admit i don't fully agree with the description of tail chase as being lemon creams, suppose we all have different tastebuds and vaping setups so it will be perceived differently by different people.

What i do find is fruitloops(sweet and milky) on the inhale, and lemon creams on the exhale. Making it a very interestingly balanced juice for me. I am by all accounts a vaping newbie, but I know a thing or two about flavours ;-)

I will post a full review soon in the review section after finishing a bottle or two.

Next in my post payday crosshair will be lick simply because i love those flavour elements and fetch which seems to be a hit :)

Decent and entertaining reviews from these guys.

I must admit i don't fully agree with the description of tail chase as being lemon creams, suppose we all have different tastebuds and vaping setups so it will be perceived differently by different people.

What i do find is fruitloops(sweet and milky) on the inhale, and lemon creams on the exhale. Making it a very interestingly balanced juice for me. I am by all accounts a vaping newbie, but I know a thing or two about flavours ;-)

I will post a full review soon in the review section after finishing a bottle or two.

Next in my post payday crosshair will be lick simply because i love those flavour elements and fetch which seems to be a hit :)
Well, your impression for Tail Chase corresponds to the maker's description. Looking forward to your review. Also looking to try Lick soon. Fetch is one of my favourites.

I have to say for me the tank/dripper I used makes a moerofa difference!
In all the tanks i tried it didnt work for me but on my drippers its a whole different story!! Its soooooo good! Even my little daxie likes the smell, she normally pulls her mouth funny. With this she tries to lick the clouds hehe

Back