Therion 75 Fire Button Stuck

As a suggestion use rubbing alcohol to clean the button. This issue could be cause due to juice leaking into the button. You can also use Electric Contact Cleaner which is rather expensive. But ya an earbud assist in the cleaning process

As a suggestion use rubbing alcohol to clean the button. This issue could be cause due to juice leaking into the button. You can also use Electric Contact Cleaner which is rather expensive. But ya an earbud assist in the cleaning process

Will give it a go but it is not a "sticky" issue as in sweet stickiness. The fire button gets stuck behind the frame when pressed anywhere but centre.

If you willing to try then open the mod, check where its getting stuck and then you will have the solution but alot of the time juice tends to cause the issue you have. A solid cleaning should resolve it though

The fire button lies in a little four legged plastic cradle connected to the internal pcboard holder. I have had one of these legs snap on my scar and sounds asif more than one of your legs has snapped. Will need to open and repair. I used q bond for this purpose on the skar. Never opened my therion but there should be vids on youtube on how.

Regards

The fire button lies in a little four legged plastic cradle connected to the internal pcboard holder. I have had one of these legs snap on my scar and sounds asif more than one of your legs has snapped. Will need to open and repair. I used q bond for this purpose on the skar. Never opened my therion but there should be vids on youtube on how.

Regards

That sounds more like it. I tried to open it but couldn't unscrew the small screws on the 510 connector...

IMG_7623.jpg

That sounds more like it. I tried to open it but couldn't unscrew the small screws on the 510 connector...

View attachment 118695
You will need the correct torx(?) fitting for that. The whole skar is put together with them. I see the therion is mostly philips. There are screws behind the wooden panels as well. Two each side. Th panels attach with double sided tape.

Back