Therion and Therion BF doors now available

Morning Guys and girls

I was working on the spreadsheet last night to get this going on Monday, then i realized Pravin Gordan is going to court on Wednesday and i am really not sure what the rand dollar will do after that, at the moment it is playing between 13.8 and 14 rand to the dollar. So if you dont mind can i leave this for next Monday for that reason please.

I want to combine this thread the Triad covers and the Skar orders so we place one order to Lost vape

I am going to Umhlanga for a week on Thursday but i wil take my laptop with so everything should be running as normal.

Hi @kimbo, sorry, but I be a pain in the hiney and ask to please swap the red for black brown?
O ja, and any news on the plastic bottles? If available, I would like to order 2 (two) pretty please.
Many thanx, xx

Last edited:
Hi Guys, just came back from holiday in durbs, laptop never saw light of day i am sorry about that. I will get the list made and up and running as fast as possible because my RMA is there and waiting to be send back. I will keep you posted

Please put me down for a Black brown and a Pearl coffee .

Let me know where and when to deposit money.....

When do you expect these to arrive ?

Hi @morras i will try my best to have the spreadsheet done today, so payment tomorrow and so ,, so should be here next week if all goes well

Hey @kimbo, was the moq made to place this order?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Back