Therion and Therion BF doors now available

Hi. Please put me down for a black brown. What is the plastic battery insert? Where can I view the other options? I would like to get more then one please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi for the BF or the normal therion you want the cover?

Hi

The plastic is on the BF Therion between the bottle and the battery

Thank you. Cool, i have the normal Therion with Italian leather. I have update my pervious post to include the option as per your photo in earlier post.
f26f2c4ccec19f87712dd6ef194428cb.jpg
. Will you be able to get option 5 (dark brown)?

Cool. When do you think you will place and order. Approximately what do you recon the landed price will be?

I want to place it the end of the month. The price is worked out on a MOQ of 20 pieces, if we cant make that they will tell me the order is to small or they will make the price higher, so lets see the end of the month

Hi Kimbo

I want one for normal Therion, pearl coffee please

Last edited:
Guy looks like we will not meet the MOQ but i will make a group for the scar mod maybe we can combine them in one order

@kimbo, have you made this order yet?
My order in total is: 2x Black/Brown bf doors and 4 plastic battery/bottle separator inserts for the bf Therion.

Cool. I'm just glad I didn't miss it. I actually forgot about it for a while there.

@kimbo Not sure if this is still going to happen, but if we get enough id be keen on 1 Purple Ostrich, 1 Elephant Black and 1 extra battery insert. Can we also get spare bottles?

@kimbo Not sure if this is still going to happen, but if we get enough id be keen on 1 Purple Ostrich, 1 Elephant Black and 1 extra battery insert. Can we also get spare bottles?
Hi

Yes this is still on, sorry i am not very active the last week or two, i have some personal problems. The bottles i can ask about, i will let you know. Tell me the doors are for BF or normal?

Hi

Yes this is still on, sorry i am not very active the last week or two, i have some personal problems. The bottles i can ask about, i will let you know. Tell me the doors are for BF or normal?

Ah sorry neglected to mention that, it's for BF. Thanks for checking re the bottles and good luck your side, hope all gets sorted.

@kimbo this is a great find. I'll take one purple ostrich for the normal therion. I Think it looks awesome.

@kimbo I'd like to get the black Therion Bf Cover please.

I'm in Cape Town.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi

The separate doors are now available for order

They will be $12 a piece and the price is worked out on a MOQ of 20

@Lee
Normal Therion: 1x Purple Ostrich​
BF Therion: 1x Red Ostrich

@spiv
BF Black brown

@Deckie
Purple Ostrich - BF