This is a strange one.

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Here's one for the books.
My Voo Poo Drag that up until now has been a favorite has suddenly started to auto fire.
Although many have had this issue mine is doing it even when switched off!
This is the first I've heard of that happening. Oh well another paperweight.

My Voo Poo Drag that up until now has been a favorite has suddenly started to auto fire.
An evil ghost has changed it to a Voo Doo Drag.

That sucks man :(
Is it not still under warranty? Surely this is the type of failure you could get a replacement or at least a repair on?

It is always sad hearing about someones much loved equipment starting to misbehave. From recollection you have had this item about a month so I hope you can take it up with the vendor. Seeing we are living in an increasingly paperless society, expensive paperweights are no longer needed.

Good luck!

It is always sad hearing about someones much loved equipment starting to misbehave. From recollection you have had this item about a month so I hope you can take it up with the vendor. Seeing we are living in an increasingly paperless society, expensive paperweights are no longer needed.

Good luck!
I'm pretty sure most mods hold a 3 month warranty.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

An evil ghost has changed it to a Voo Doo Drag.[/QUOT.
Well guys it's more strange than anything.I got it at 3f Vape so I'll check about a warranty, I think it's about 3-4 months old.
I might try to update it on the website, sometimes that kicks the chip back or so I've been told.
I ordered a ELeaf Istick 200w for $15.00 to replace it for now.I'm gonna wait for the prices to come down on the Voo Poo Alpha one then get that as it accepts larger attys,that was my only con on the Drag.

An evil ghost has changed it to a Voo Doo Drag.
Yeah it is a drag, but more strange than anything. I bought it at 3f vape so I'll check my records though I believe I've had it over three months. I got a istick 200w t.c. coming to replace it for now.It was only 15 bucks at 3f on sale.I want thevV.P.Alpha one anyway I'm just gonna wait for the price to drop.Meanwhile I'm gonna look at trying to reset the chip on the Voo Poo app.I've been told that sometimes kick starts the chip.

Contact VooPoo Tech directly if the vendor is of no assistance and they might send you a replacement unit.
I have'nt had much iuck dealing with China site when it comes to returns.Seems they don't speak good English when it's time for them to pay.I had an issue with F.T. a bit back when they sent me a Skyclone with a junk J.F.C.and it was
"so sorry no speakee English". Had to jump through a million hoops to get made whole. L0L.

Last edited:
Back