This shit is taking vaping to a whole new level!!!

I am so like going to get one for my desk ... Work is going to be awesome ! :)

Can any one send me the video link? I cannot open it. Thank you.

Certainly changes my answer when Mr. Po Po asks me: "Sir, have you had anything to drink?"

Things seem to be going well for my bucket list.

Vaporize my nicotine: Check
Vaporize my alcohol: Check
Vaporize my wife: Pending

Imagine vaping alcohol as becoming the next best thing...
Check this out...

actually seen this a while back in James May's man lab series.. small bit of alcohol in a bottle, and you can somer compress it with a bicycle pump, the quick release of pressure expands the alcohol into a gas that you can then inhale....

oh, and just use a two liter coke bottle, no fancy bottle required, hehe

I think this is awesome.

actually seen this a while back in James May's man lab series.. small bit of alcohol in a bottle, and you can somer compress it with a bicycle pump, the quick release of pressure expands the alcohol into a gas that you can then inhale....

Ideal solution whenever I get a panic attack (I'l sommer use the compressor with my Mampoer)- sure puts a new meaning to gin-n-panic :p.

If the idea is to get purely fucked up; Inhaling a can of lighter gas would probably be cheaper.

Definitely going to have to try this now though...

like that yes, but they actually only used small amounts, not as much as these guys...

Certainly changes my answer when Mr. Po Po asks me: "Sir, have you had anything to drink?"

Things seem to be going well for my bucket list.

Vaporize my nicotine: Check
Vaporize my alcohol: Check
Vaporize my wife: Pending

New T-shirt i see...............................................im.................still.....................waiting .......lol

Back