This Site Does Things To Me !!!

Rotten_Bunny

Reo Hound
LV

Awards
Right then, i only needed to get some more information re: an eGo-Ce4 when i started on this site, a few rather short weeks later and a couple of grand spent, maybe about 2 months give or take i find myself on the waiting end, of a mech mod.

How did i alow you all to sweet talk me into looking further down this rabbit hole of awesomeness.

You guys are both a blessing and a curse on my wallet.

Salutations good people of eCigssa.

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

I feel you brother , two VV/VW and two mech mods later , and an Atlantis incoming ..... think I'm O....K....oh look some new items at fasttech.....

Right then, i only needed to get some more information re: an eGo-Ce4 when i started on this site, a few rather short weeks later and a couple of grand spent, maybe about 2 months give or take i find myself on the waiting end, of a mech mod.

How did i alow you all to sweet talk me into looking further down this rabbit hole of awesomeness.

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !
I think this site has done the same to most of us.

I stumbled across here while googling for twisp related information.

6 months later, a 134 mini, a handful of tanks ,3 reos, a bunch of rda's and now I'm here :D

Your wallet may be cursing you...but your lungs are praising you :clap:

It's all good, just enjoy being broke and having cool vape gear :D

Not even going to list all the gear I have accumulated in my year and a bit.

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Classic @Rotten_Bunny
Agree with you 100%
I would have not even gotten about a tenth of the gear and juice if it were not for ECIGSSA
You are right - blessing and a curse!

I feel you brother , two VV/VW and two mech mods later , and an Atlantis incoming ..... think I'm O....K....oh look some new items at fasttech.....
Im too impatient for fasttech i think, lol

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Classic @Rotten_Bunny
Agree with you 100%
I would have not even gotten about a tenth of the gear and juice if it were not for ECIGSSA
You are right - blessing and a curse!
I did not even know what an evod was when i got here, now i talk about the stuff to people and they look at me as if to say " are you smoking something " ...

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Special indeed. And you are part of it. So when in the stand what will you say when they ask you, "Did you know @Gizmo was planning to take over the world, one vaper at a time?"

nice thread @Rotten_Bunny
yeah if not for ecigssa i probably would have given up on vaping a long time ago. the thrill of getting new gear and trying out new juices. Thats what makes it so interesting. vaping - my obsession

I think that the whole SAPO strike was a conspiracy started by our wallets (you know to give the plastic some time to cool down and regain some energy (funds)).

I agree with you @Rotten_Bunny

We have an awesome community here at ECIGSSA and it has been a pleasure and blessing to meet some many warm, welcoming and friendly people who all share a passion for this thing we call family vaping

Back