Thrive Nature E-Juice

izzo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Sup

Anyone try this juice yet?

I heard this juice is locally available. Personally haven't tested the quality of this import juice.

Also heard its available here in SA. This is what I could find on a search, on OLX:
R80 for a 10ml. Cal Moe on 0123456789
Thrive 2.jpg Thrive.jpg

Sup

Anyone try this juice yet?

I heard this juice is locally available. Personally haven't tested the quality of this import juice.
izzart is this you

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

This juice is available somewhere in Canal Walk.

R60 a bottle. This is news to me, if I do find myself in malls i'll purchase a bottle and reply with a review.

This juice is available somewhere in Canal Walk.

R60 a bottle. This is news to me, if I do find myself in malls i'll purchase a bottle and reply with a review.
Great, looking forward to that.

Thread moved to General E-Liquid talk until such time as reviews are carried out

They're alright, but at that price its not worth it as they cost about $17 for a box of 10 x 10ml, I paid R20 per bottle at a local chinese mall here, for the price they're not bad.

Yea its not bad,they have a couple of funky flavours,i buy the 0mg,grape sucks, blueberry is intense, pineapple coconut rocks,
Cherry bomb is wack,
I still want to buy their bananna watermelon

Yesterday I tried out:
Tabacco leaf : its decent
Cherry: very strong, I like it but it gives off a lip gloss smell?
Pineapple cocunut: not for me, will try again tho
Icy lemon cole: lemon taste with menthol, its decent
And mango: its alright, tastes almost like sherbet to me

They do have some whack flavors, its pretty decent and tastes better than those fake liquas and are much cheaper, I only could get them in 11mg.

Can you be sure that the juices are not fakes ? I have 4 flavors also bought from chinese shop...looks legit but is it ? Also 11mg strength

Vape the Planet

Judging by the prices online overseas I doubt they're fake, as a pack of 10 costs around $17-18.. And they do seem pretty legit hey

I'm getting decent clouds on mine, nothing great tho, but satisfactory, on my mini protank3 and rebuilt protank2's on my vamo.

TommyL .. i'm desperately looking for this fluid ,but i cant find it anywhere in durban .. may i ask where you get it from ?

I tried the ice lemon Cole about half a year back just out of curiosity. It had such a chemical taste that I ended up pouring it out and using the bottle for diy

Back