Throat Punch ~ Black Fiveday Sale

Throat Punch

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_12.jpg

Black Fiveday Sale ~ Great vape gear at even better prices for a limited time only. Sharpen those claws and get ready.

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

That is correct @Stosta! Also, the 20% will only be deducted at checkout once the discount code is entered - so these are not the discounted prices.
Sad news for my wife's Christmas stocking, good news for my vaping desk!

Is it the 4 or 2 ml tank on the iStick Pico kit?
See the SM22 is sold out even before the sale!?

But further bad news is I got the last Serpent Mini 22 yesterday. :p
Haha! I saw that was already sold out! Were you bulking up on the Cotton Candy Collection and decided to just throw another Mini in?

Will we be able to have a mixed basket during the sale - ie will the discount code apply the discount to the specific products only?
Will the free delivery limit apply to mixed baskets?

Will we be able to have a mixed basket during the sale - ie will the discount code apply the discount to the specific products only?
Will the free delivery limit apply to mixed baskets?

You are more than welcome to mix your basket. The discount code will automatically be applied to the relevant items at checkout. Hope this helps.

@Throat Punch Hi, do you have any more of these or are they already really sold out?
upload_2016-11-17_12-39-34.png

Also how close int terms of colour is the stainless steel caps to the stainless steel of the RDA?

Last edited:
Back