Throat Punch ~ Black Fiveday Sale

@WernerK, a lot of people have been anticipating these so unfortunately they are all sold out in that specific base/acrylic combo.
Thanks.
Also how close int terms of colour is the stainless steel caps to the stainless steel of the RDA?

Thanks.
Also how close int terms of colour is the stainless steel caps to the stainless steel of the RDA?

Apologies, I completely missed that question. The cap is not polished and high gloss like the stainless steel cap on the Recoil, but is still a good match. After all, they were specifically designed for the Recoil.

Apologies, I completely missed that question. The cap is not polished and high gloss like the stainless steel cap on the Recoil, but is still a good match. After all, they were specifically designed for the Recoil.
True, thanks so much!

Argh, I jumped the gun and tried to order with the code already. I'll just have to keep my basket open until next week then :babeando:

Same here - I entered the code but nothing then saw the dates..

Just to clarify, must we keep it in the basket and enter the code at checkout next week? Will the stock be kept?
@Throat Punch
Or he could just process it for us now and deliver on the 24th :zplayita:

...now that is optimistic, lol

And some motivation is that it beats the other vendors to the punch in case they have better deals. I see sir Vape already put up a Black Friday tab.

YES, I'm stalking the vendor sights for deals.

Same here - I entered the code but nothing then saw the dates..

Just to clarify, must we keep it in the basket and enter the code at checkout next week? Will the stock be kept?
@Throat Punch

I see there is some activity happening :p You can recover your cart, yes - then use the code on the 24th. But if someone buys an item in your cart prior to checking out, then you'll forfeit that item. Hope that makes sense.

Or he could just process it for us now and deliver on the 24th :zplayita:

...now that is optimistic, lol

And some motivation is that it beats the other vendors to the punch in case they have better deals. I see sir Vape already put up a Black Friday tab.

YES, I'm stalking the vendor sights for deals.

It's a black Friday sale... Not a Black Friday sale :)

Only 300 deniros for the Sapor RTA?! Such a good-looking tank!

Avert thine eyes Stosta!!! :shake: :nod: :shake: :nod:

Back